Monday, April 17, 2006

Sean luvs goths

Sean likes goth girls. So do I. I love their look. Their hair and make-up, their clothes. The boots, the chains, the fishnets. Gorgeous. This girl (from http://goth-julie.tripod.com) looks a lot like one of my flat mates, that's why I chose this picture out of the many that I found. Well, I also really admire her hair, which probably isn't real at all but is still rather impressive.

I'd like to take her home and have her do my hair. Plait in wool and roving and plastics. It'd be fun. We'd make a day of it. She'd help me go through my wardrobe and she'd encourage me to wear the goth outfits I've only worn once. She'd show me how to carry-off the make-up. Team the outfit with my boots and cuffs and we're set.

Out to the student bar, nice cheap drinks on Mondays. I phone Sean and suggest he gets his ass down to the union sharpish. At first he's hesitant, he doesn't like the smoky atmosphere. I encourage him though, let him know I have someone to meet him. By the time he arrives, I've already taken advantage of the deals at the bar and am rather tipsy. This, in some respects, is bad as my memory of the night will be distorted. It's also a rather good thing, as the drink gives me courage. Sean sees us, sits down and comments on our appearance. "Stunning," he remarks.

We all talk, enjoy the music, Goth Girl and I giggle, Sean gets ideas and I notice the bulge in his jeans. Dirty perv. The topic, at his will, turns to musings of domination. He wonders out loud if Goth Girl had noticed how submissive I am. She nods, yes she has. He continues to wonder if she'd like to have her way with me. She laughs, turns her gaze to me and confirms that yes she would. Before I know what's happening, her hand tilts my chin up towards her and I receive a polite peck from her. She pulls away, searches my eyes. Is this alright? To answer her unspoken question, I pull her to me and we share a most wonderfully sensuous kiss...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean luvs goths: part 2
Sean luvs goths: part 3
Sean luvs goths: part 4
Sean luvs goths: part 5

No comments: