The weekender #2: Your questions answered
Mel has decided to let me field this weekends question, which was from kindabiz. He asked:
would you ever invite me ... ( a fellow blooger who shares yr interests ) over to have a threesome with you all ?
Well... This brings up some issues. Most of which I would class as "safety" issues.
Here are a few:
STDs
Throughout my schooling I have been warned that having sex is bad, as is every english person. Well, they weren't gunna stop me. However, out of this continual pounding over the head with the "don't have sex stick" one of the reasons given did find its way into my brain. STDs, or STIs, or whatever it is that they are calling them these days. I hate the thought of having sex with someone once, and then having an STD from them for the rest of my life. I also consider that having an STD would be something that would be hard to broach for a new relationship, as it could put your potential partner off. I also know how much people lie. These things together tell me I have to be really careful about getting STDs.
Safe sex! I hear you cry! Yeah I know, safe sex, the answer to all life's problems. But is it? Being someone who has (admittedly when I was much younger) broken many a condom during sex, and not realised until afterwards, and then had to deal with the consequences (namely taking Mel to the FPC), I hate the damned things. I also don't trust them.
Stalkers/serial-murderers/sex fiends
Yes. Many a horror film have warned me the dangers of letting someone into my house (or even my life in general, when I come to think about it...), and I know that these are stupid things, but still there are sick people out there, and sometimes you never can tell. (Sometimes, never... shut up.) So we would have to meet them somewhere public, and far away from our house, have to have neutral territory to go to, and have to double back at least 4 times on the way home to ensure no-one is following us. Okay, so the last ones a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point.
Internet people ≠ real people
Yes. I know this includes me. I also know I start sections with Yes. Anyway, the old meeting someone from the net thing. Well this is not as much of a problem with you, kindabiz, due to the fact that I have and can read your blog, and get an idea of you as a person. I build up a kind of trust. But if someone found our blog on the net, and emailed us, and they had no representing material of their own, I'm not sure I would do so. I feel I need that friendship before I can step further.
Trust
Here's the real clincher. This one has the power of vito. Even if we manage to alleviate all the other problems listed, this one is still where it could fall flat. Trust. As it happens, I trust Mel implicitly and explicitly. I believe that she also trusts me. This is good. However, I do have issues with jealousy. Jealousy is not from a lack of trust, however I feel that a lack of trust will definitely increase jealousy. I also feel that jealousy can help reduce trust. I can be quite jealous. Mel is my slave, she will do what I say, and I wouldn't want it any other way. And I generally have a reasonable amount of self confidence. However, if she were to sleep with another person, I am not sure how that would make me feel. I predict it would make me feel unwanted, or somehow inferior, and that would not be a pleasant way to feel.
However, we are both each other's firsts and onlys (onlies?), so we both are curious as to how it would be to be with someone else. I think that we would both be happy never sleeping with someone else, if that is what the other wanted. However, when we are both curious, this course of action may occur. Personally, I would like to have a threesome. FMF for me, as Mel said before I have already had a go on the male flute, and I didn't much like it. I didn't massively dislike it, but I don't really want to do it again. An MFM, where there is no man on man, could be interesting, especially to see how my slave acts, but would heighten the jealousy.
So, to answer your question, kindabiz, no. Purely, and sexistly, because you are male. However, if there are any hot women out there...
Seriously though, I think me and Mel will dabble in three-or-more-somes some time in the future, and I honestly don't know if we will enjoy it or not. The only problem I see is if one of us does and the other doesn't. But I also don't see this happening for a few years, until we have our own place at least.
Well thanks for reading, and thanks for the question, kindabiz. I hope the answer was not too long-winded for you. And pop back next weekend everyone for an answer to deb's question:
I would be curious to know what the darkest fantasy is that both of you have?
See you soon,
Sean
Mel says: To quickly answer David's question of where to eat in London... To be honest, neither of us have been to London much. However, if you're there for lunch then a good place to see Britons in action is Covent Gardens. A great place to eat is from one of the take-away jacket potato stalls. They do loads of different toppings, there's something for everyone. Covent Gardens at lunch-time during the summer is a fantastic bustling place, ideal if you're a keen people watcher. There's usually some street performers around too. Hope I've helped! We'll answer the rest of your question in time. xxx
If you have a burning question that needs answering, drop us a line. If you don't want to leave a comment, e-mail us at mels.smblog@googlemail.com.


2 comments:
That was by far the most important question :) Thanks much!
CLICK HERE FOR MY NEW SITE Escort independent abliss in Nottingham
If you´re looking for some nottingham escorts adult company but there´s much to be said for checking out nottinghams number one escort available in Nottingham. Escort abliss may make your filthy dreams come true you can be rest assured that a variety of services and that special attention to detail offered. Escort abliss offers a range of services depending on what you´re looking for from simple independant escorts uk companionship to all out pornstar fun i see People from all walks of life and my services are very very special escort services on offer, businessmen who want to invite an horny escort guest to a hotel down to those who simply want someone to talk to. Use my online website to find out more about the uk escort services and ws /a/ rimming/french/russian/ available in Nottingham. Here you´ll also find details on,uk Escort Services, Escort Agencies, Escorts, links Escorts Your guide tothe best escort linke to help you decide where to visit.
Post a Comment