Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fuck!

"Fuck!" we both said as we collapsed on to the bed together. Some lightening flashed, my eyes darted to the open window. Perhaps half a minute passed before we heard the low rumble of the distant thunder. There was a smile on my face as I lay on my back. I felt exhausted, and wished it would cool down so I could just get to sleep. The heat was making me feel restless, even though I was tired.

"So how many times did you come?" Sean asked me as another lightening bolt lit the room. This one was just sheet lightening, the thunder sounded miles away. A lot quieter than it had been some ten minutes before.

My smile turned into a grin, "I lost count after two." I knew the number was probably in the teens.

"Well, you had three right at the start," Sean told me. At the start, it had been an innocent fumble to get my panties down and my dress up. Sean had sat on the bed, and I sat ontop of him, my back towards him so I could look out of the window at the night sky. His fingers had been on my clit as I slowly moved above him, up and down on his hardened cock. As the lightening came closer, and actual bolts became visible, I had come three times in quick succession from the movements of his fingers over my clit.

"And then, uh, you had some more when you batted my fingers away," he carried on. "I think it was around five or six. Then, when we went to the desk, if I'm right, you had around seven more?" he questioned. Ah yes, the desk. It sits right infront of the window. I ended up lying across it as Sean worked me from behind. He held onto my hair, forced me to look up at the lightening. "No, wait!" he said, "I held onto your hips for at least three of your orgasms before you collapsed onto the desk. Then I held your hair, and forced you to watch the flashes. I must've seen you through at least five when we were like that. So that makes at least eight on the desk. Probably a couple more. We have to get a video camera!" I laughed then, I couldn't believe I had orgasmed so many times. But wait, there was more.

"Then when we got to the bed, we carried on rough for a bit, and you came once more before I told you we were going to start making love." Oh yes, I could remember that point. When he had said "Now let's stop fucking," I had a moment of confusion, "Now what?" I had asked, not even realising what was going to come next, "Let's make love," Sean had said. And that we did.

"I think you had around four before you said you couldn't do any more," Sean carried on. Ah yes. I had experienced that feeling before, but never on such a grand scale. Multiple orgasms are great and everything, but there's only so much a body can take. By that point, I was shaky and parts of me were spontaneously tensing, and had I lifted my head it would have felt very heavy indeed. We slowed down for a while.

"And then a couple more when you asked me to go rough again, and then once more when I came too." Sean finished. No wonder the first thing to escape my lips after we had finished was the word "fuck."

Not bad for twenty-five minutes of work.

Thunderstorms are great.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

Cherrie said...

I love stories that start with "Fuck!"!

I also love sex in the rain, or when it is thundering outside. I've talked to many women over the years, and most of them agree that storms are a turn-on.

When I'm sated with sex, I just slow down or quit, then resume in another position when the desire rises again. Or I move to oral sex. It's all fun!

kindabiz said...

i love the storm and thunder.

and combined with a great fuck ... it is just too awesome !!!

rtnd to my secret blog ... with something for you !!

Mel said...

Cherrie: I do too, I thought starting the story with "fuck" would draw an audience! It is, indeed, all fun!

Kindabiz: Read your latest post, very hot!!