Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What I want: realised

"So what you want is a nice hot bath, then?" Sean asked me.
"Well, yes, I guess it is," I answered. I was in two minds. On one hand, I'd really love a relaxing bath with my boyfriend. On the other hand, our bathroom is rather moldy. Good old student houses - 'Let's rent it out to students rather than spend out on renovating it!' - nice and moldy. The bathroom isn't really a place to engage in erotic behaviour. It isn't even a place to engage in relaxing behaviour. In the end I opted for a shower. It was a nice cool shared shower. We took turns washing each other. It ended up being a purely functional shower rather than a form of foreplay, so I'll skip to the part where we end up back in our bedroom and Sean had slipped my collar round my neck...

I knelt, naked, on the bed by candle light. Sean's hands glanced over my throat before he placed the black leather collar round my neck. My wrists were already cuffed and held in place behind my back by a carabiner. He then attached a chain to the D-ring on my collar. Tonight was not going to be a walk in the park. Already, my bottom was red; my fault for being naughty during the week. The punishment had been twenty-two swats with the wooden spoon for certain rule infringements. He had asked me to call out the number of beatings I had received each time he swatted me. Number ten particularly stung. I paused before saying "ten" to give me time to unscrew my face and gulp down tears. It was during this pause that Sean informed me he had snapped the spoon! [I guess I should say at this point that the 'spoon' was more of a wooden spatula. It had snapped lengthways to produce a thinner version of itself] Nonetheless, the punishment continued with the slimmer spoon, it's reduced size now making the swats rather stingy indeed.

Sean grabbed the chain, pulling me from the bed and leading me to the bedroom next door - our housemates' spare room. He motioned for me to sit on a chair, which he promptly tied my chain to. "Stay" he commanded. I didn't see I had much choice, sitting in the darkness, not being able to move from the chair. He soon came back, and I imagined the grin on his face as he knelt in front of me, pushing my legs apart. Before delving into my folds, he told me that he remembered he'd said one day that we'd have to 'christen' each room in the house. I guessed that tonight was going to be about christening the housemates' bedroom. How wrong I was.

Not soon after Sean had descended to be face to face with my most intimate of areas, not soon after he had tasted my sweet juices, he untied my chain from my chair and led me downstairs to the living room. There he tied me to the arm of the sofa, and asked me to lie along its length. I complied. I was in a totally subservient mood, due to my earlier spanking, and I didn't want to ruin it one bit. Was I in for a surprise! Sean descended down my body once more and I was in heaven - being eaten by candlelight, perfect!

Sean's lust for me soon grew too much for him. I was untied from the sofa and lead to the kitchen. Once there, the chain was tied to a chair in such a way that left me prostrate across the table, ready for whatever was coming my way. In one deft movement, Sean had mounted me. I had to stand on tiptoes to keep at the right height for him. The pounding was relentless, but good. Oh so good! My breathing was hard and loud, my lust for orgasm obvious. Did I come then? I don't remember.

I do remember that at some point we retreated back upstairs to our bed, where Sean once again mounted me, this time he was on top of me and holding my wrists down - they'd come lose at some point. I couldn't have asked for a better break to my abstinence than this. I hope tonight gets the same treatment, though we'll have to find a new implement until I get round to sanding the rough edge of the slimmer spoon. It's almost a wooden paddle now.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just two questions. First, do you only wear the collar for sessions, or do you have a collar you wear 24/7?

Second I know you keep saying is a moldy nasty bathroom, but if you are to christen each room of the house, wouldn't eventually the bathroom be one of those rooms?

Anonymous said...

I love your picture, mel! :)
Love the cuffs. :) I would love a pair like that.
Hot blog post.
BIG HUGS
~padme

Mel said...

MasterABD:

1. I don't currently have a 24/7 collar. I have a handful of "play" ones, of different styles and softness. These I only wear when Sean tells me to, or when I feel in the mood I ask to. I do wear two rings which are a kind of engagment promise, they are a sign of my commitment to him. I currently don't wear anything that symbolises my 'servitude'. I hope that answers your question.

2. "eventually" is the right word. Hopefully by the time we get to the bathroom, the bath will be free of limescale and the toilet will be fixed so it actually works!

Padme: The cuffs were a present from Uncle Ebay. They're cheeper than you may think, I'd suggest looking up an Ebay shop called Restraint UK. They're good people, and will do custom cuffs, collars and other restraints from verious colours of leather. *hugs*

Cherrie said...

Sounds hot, Mel! But for me no sex for a week would be worse punishment than any spanking . . .

Anonymous said...

padme,

check these,

Gator Restraints - Wrist Cuffs and ankle cuffs