Protected
I don't become alert like usual. I lie in bed just as I was, eyes closed, wishing the morning would go away. It feels like I have only been asleep for twenty minutes. Did I even had a dream? If I did I don't remember it. I know it is morning, the room is bright, I can see the light through my eyelids. I move my hand slightly - I often sleep with my arms tucked up under my chin, which is rather uncomfortable.
That's funny. What's the wall doing there? It shouldn't be there, it should be on the other side of me.
I finally open my eyes. And became completely disoriented. I thought I was lying on my front, but now my eyes are open I can see the wall on my left, showing me that I'm on my back. So why... ?
I turn so I am looking straight up, and see Sean smiling down at me, hair falling in tufts around his face. I rub my eyes, and see him in focus. He's not leaning over me, he's on me. That's why it felt like I was lying on my front. I look down his body, to be greeted with the head of his large cock. Thrusting away between my boobs.
I look back up to Sean's face. He's smiling down at me, enjoying my disorientation, no doubt. I smile back. There's not much else I can do.
I look over to my right. Ahhh, the lamp is on, the windows are black, the clock says 1:10. So it's not the morning. I really have been asleep for an only hour.
I lie back and enjoy the view. My mouth, to my surprise, is watering. I want a taste. Sean takes to using his hands. The view changes slightly and now I see his balls. So tight, so ready to come. I wish I had put him in that state. I wish I had done it. Then, I realise that in a way I have. It's me he's wanking over. He's full of lust because I didn't wear a shirt to bed. I have caused him to do this. The knowledge that I've pleased him makes me very happy indeed.
"You might want to close your eyes," Sean advises me, and I'm in no state to protest so I comply, seconds before his hot come spews over my face, landing on my eyelids and leaving a trail over my cheek, down over my neck. I smile. The joy I get out of knowing I've pleased my man is immense.
Moments later, Sean is cleaning me up and turning off the lamp. We whisper to each other for a while; I ask him how long he'd been like that, he tells me that I was a good girl because I didn't complain. I turn over on to my front and lie up close to him. His hands are in my hair, stroking it, whispering things to me as my body shuts back down for some well-earned rest.
"Sleep now, little one," he whispers to me. In that one moment, I become aware of my purpose. I'm here to serve him, to make him happy in every way I can. I'm full of love for him and I want to show it every way I can. His love for me is obvious to me in that one moment. Plain as the light of day. I feel loved and protected and special and fabulous and happy with who I am. I don't want those feelings to go away.


1 comment:
Loved the description of your disorientation, great build up to climax of the story as your conscious mind resolved the situation.
Post a Comment