Fun in the shower
"Your master is smelly," Sean text me, "are you going to be a good slave and wash me in the shower or shall I have a bath before I come round?" I text him back, "I'd like to be a good slave, but two of my house mates are home..."
This afternoon, Sean quizzed me once again. "So are you going to wash me?" When I replied that I would, I also received instructions on what to make him for lunch. One final instruction was added on the end: "You are not allowed to touch me until I say." Hurm, why not?
So there I was, happily working away at the washing up (left over from before the holidays - eww!) when a gorgeous man walks in to the kitchen. My instinct is to go and give him a hug but his instruction was clear - no touching. Lunch awkardly passes - he surrounding me with kisses and I just having to stand and let him go about his business. "Are your flat mates in?" he asks, an excited glint in his eye. "Uh, I don't actually know." Their dorm doors aren't open, so they're probably out. Or still sleeping off the hang-over. We sneek into the shower together.
At first, all I can do is watch, lust growing, as he undresses. Each time I go to take off my clothes, he bats my arms away so I am left just standing and watching. Oh gorgeous, gorgeous man! He then steps closer to me and pulls down my skirt, revealing my bare bottom. My top is then pulled over my head, stopping with it covering my eyes to let him kiss my breasts again and again. He is becomming aggresive in his assult on my body, and I am loving every second of it, lust growing in me. I am led into the shower, he steps in behind and pushes me into the corner. For a few moments, he continues to feel my body - my breasts, neck, tummy, breasts again. He nips at my neck. My heart melts. How I've missed him!
The water is turned on and within minutes he's telling me to wash him. Soon, though, even he can't stand the lust and he pushes me forwards to lean against the wall as he penetrates me. I am slick with my own juices and the entry is far easier than I would've imagined. He pumps for a few minutes and then tires and withdraws. I am confused, but I guess that he wants to prolong the fun. I am instructed once again to continue washing him, and he kneels so I can shampoo his hair. He rests his head against my breasts and looks like he has finally relaxed. The shower carries on in this way, five minutes of washing followed by five minutes of fucking. It's all rather enjoyable and during the third fuck session he causes me to orgasm. How I needed that pent-up energy released! At this moment, he instructs me to kneel and soon after his hot juices land both in my mouth and on my face. This is no problem, as I then kneel under the stream of water. If only it was always this simple to wipe his spunk off of me... I'd be happy for him to do it more often!
We soon emerge out of the shower and lay on my bed idly chatting. He informs me that I am now allowed to touch him, and that I had been a good girl for following his orders. Lying so close to my lover, I can't help but kiss him and touch him over and over... Soon I once again feel lustful for him. Without thinking about it too much, I mount him and what followed was a good half an hour of love making - not once changing postition so that I stayed on top for all the while. That, in itself is quite a feat. What also occured, very quickly, were orgasm after orgasm and after perhaps the forth I couldn't keep going. We rested for a few minutes, I crouched over him, before he caused me to start again. I lost count after four. It was amazing.
Sean is sleeping over tonight, but after today's activities (which occured about five hours ago), he's informed me I'm not getting any more action tonight. That's fine by me, I still ache from him! I'm going to take my leave now, and see to my slumbering boyfriend. xxx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image from: www.waterindustry.org/


1 comment:
That's alright, I try to link to anyone who links to me: it's only polite. Glad you enjoyed it :)
Post a Comment