Sunday, January 15, 2006

Role reversal.

Hehehe, equality. I'm all for it. Thats why last night I decided that I should be tied up. Why should she have all the fun? (Not that I don't like having my way with her....)

Anyway... I sat on the bed, pointing my arms out, wrists together. Mel wasn't sure what I wanted so I just sat there, until she got the idea I was looking at the cuffs. A look of horror came over her face... "But I don't know what to do!" I said, "Well, the buckles just there, undo, put on, do up..." So in a short while I was cuffed. Nothing happened. Then she lay on my chest. I rejected her instantly: "No not there, thats not dominant, that's cute! Why not blindfold me so I don't see when you ain't confident?"

So soon I was blindfolded, and boy did she change then! Ohh yeah! I had one horny little b*tch all over me. My wrists were tied above my head, my ankles chained together, mmm... And she knows how I like it, rough but not painful. I ain't into pain... well, not receiving it at least! Anyway after a bit she left, and I heard the tap running. She came back, my whole body attempted to hide through the mattress, I was expecting a cup of water over me, that's what I may have done to her in the same situation. But I got kisses and a strong rub down. What was she doing? Then I heard the other chain (quietly) being lowered into the sink. She's getting it cold, I thought to myself. She knows how I love the cold!

So I was stroked up and down with cold chain and found myself squirming more than I can ever remember doing before. She must have liked that!

Soon she was giving me head, she must have liked the sight of my hardon because she seemed to forget about the chain altogether! Then she came up for kisses, at least thats what I thought, though I don't remember being able to give more than a couple. She was teasing me and rubbing herself all up and down me. I was so horny! Then she straddled my shoulders. I thought she was going to force me to give her head, so I licked my lips and prepared, but soon I felt her warm mouth and cool hands on my shaft again, and her pussy was close enough for me to smell but not close enough for me to give it a good licking. I raised my head so I could lick it, she didn't push me away, but nor did she encourage me (much!), but soon my neck hurt too much to hold it there any longer and I relaxed back into the pillows and enjoyed the head she was giving me!

After what seemed like a good 10 minutes, and me absolutely gagging for it, she moved away, turned round and mounted me. She varied position a lot, to try and find a position she was comfortable in (she doesn't like being on top as much as a lot of other women seem to say they do - any opinions out there?), and soon she was riding me hard, telling me to come. Well I must say with her prompting and after a good 30-40 minutes of foreplay I didnt need much encouragement, and I came inside her for the first time in ages (that is without a condom).

I enjoyed it very much, and its nice to feel no pressure (a self-inflicted male thing, she never makes me feel pressured) for a change, I wasn't worried whether she came or not, and that was re-inforced by her asking me to! Brilliant!

Hope all you are having as much fun as we are!

Later,

Sean.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: