Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sean's story, just for you

Dear readers, what follows is the beginning of Sean's story (link 1 2 3), just for you.

You are lying naked, cramped in a suspended cage. You've been there for a good 36 hours, and you still don't really know why you're there. You do know, or at least you think, it's for fun; you have your collar on.

Restraint UK (e-bay shop)


All around you are screens playing porn, everywhere you look are pictures and films of people having fun. The sound is on loud, so even when you sleep the porn is in your dreams. I've come to see you twice. Once to give you food, I didn't stay long and I sure didn't stay to chat. The other time I came in you were asleep. I used you for my pleasure, entering you and finishing quickly. By the time you were fully awake I was zipping up and leaving.

This time I enter the dungeon, you can tell by the look in my eyes that you are in for some fun. I open the cage and drag you out, you all but fall the distance to the floor. I blindfold you and walk you over to another area of the room. I stop you, and before words are said I bend you over our pommel horse and tie down all four of your limbs. I enter you roughly, giving you no time to prepare, and as I thrust deeper and deeper I comment that you are a dirty whore after all - who else would be wet after such treatment? You know that it's to do with the non-stop porn, but you don't comment. I thrust into you deeper, harder, rougher, faster and you can' t stop yourself from squirming and eventually coming. I grunt and pull out, hot come spurts over your back. Then I leave you.

You wonder what will happen next, you're still tied to the pommel horse ready to be taken. The porn is still on, you can hear it. Eventually you doze in a fitful, but well earned sleep.

You awaken to the sound of footsteps coming towards you. You know that I must be hungry for your pussy again. A cock pushes its way into you, and you quickly realise that it's not me. It's not Sean? This guys cock is shorter and he pushes it into you, taking you faster and faster and you realise he can go all the way into you like this without it hurting. Very quickly, you come. It must be too much for this stranger, he comes too and leaves you just like I did. You squirm, unsatisfied, with the stranger's juices dripping down your thigh...

No comments: