A good, sticky morning to you too
This morning I woke up too early for Sean, and insisted on watching a bit of TV before getting up. I woke at around 7 and lasted until 9, which was when I asked him. Considering we weren't asleep until gone 1 this morning, he wasnt that impressed. I then went up and ran the water for a bath and whilst that was going I went back into the bedroom to see Sean. Who seemed rather pissed, to tell the truth. He was complaining that he couldn't sleep any more. I lay next to him, in such a way that let him rest his head on my boobs, and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt so-very maternal. Soon, though, my hand travelled down his chest to find his stiffening cock and couldn't resist touching it and caressing it. A quick look in at the bathroom let me turn off the running water and I could resume giving my man the attention he needed. I'm quickly starting to realise that no hard-on should go without being seen to. Why should I not see to him if we both get pleasure out of it? So, with his come sliding down my neck, I went to have my bath. Good morning, every one!


No comments:
Post a Comment