Monday, January 09, 2006

I am a lucky girl

So here I am aching after a hard, long love session with my master. Today he surprised me by actively seeking out our toys without my prompting or pleading or hinting. I love our sessions even more when he is fully in command and doesn't worry about what I want. I had told him earlier that we could have a session tonight without condoms due to the end of my (three week) period and later on I even hinted that I'd love for him to keep wearing his black bandanna for the evening. That was as much hinting that I gave him... honest.

After coming back from the cinema, everything seemed perfectly normal. We cooked dinner and ate almost in silence, me sat on my bed, him in-front at the computer desk looking at ads on the internet. I felt that maybe tonight was going to be no more than a cuddle and a kiss goodbye, just like last night. I was already trying to gulp down my disappointment when my master started going through my things looking for something.

My 1.5" black leather collar was thrown onto the bed, with matching black and purple cuffs thrown on top. He asked where his carabiners were, so I quickly went to my various boxes left over from moving back to halls. As I went through the things I found my beloved dog leads, both a meter long chain, and asked if he wanted them. He didn't respond, busy looking through my drawers for something else. I found the carabiners and put them on the bed too. They're not real climbing tools, they're just for decoration really, but they do the job.

My master came up behind me as if to give me a hug, and quickly pulled off my pink vest. I think he may have been surprised to find I was wearing a bra today, I dont wear them often any more. He snapped my collar around my neck, it has a padlock and key mechanism and was made just to my measurements. It fits so snugly. On the opposite side to the lock is a D-ring, which my master turned so it was facing behind me. This was a new trick, usually the D-ring was under my chin so he could lead me like a dog on a chain. But not tonight.

Off came my skirt. As simple as that, no fuss. He left my panties on for a time, black French lacy knickers, one of his favorites. They were soon taken off, though I can't remember when ... was it before I was chained to the sink? Was it after I had given him head? I don't know. What's for certain was my new gothic black leather boots were left on.

He pulled my bra straps off of my arms and tucked them into the black and red bra. I knew this must mean that he intended to tie me up leaving my bra on, but might want to remove it later without having to untie me first. This one fact alone made my heart jump. Just the thought of being tied made me smile. My wrist cuffs were buckled on over my fishnet arm warmers, care taken to make sure that the D-rings were facing the right way. He brought my left arm up and bent over my shoulder to rest on my back. My right arm was forced to mirror it, taken down behind me, then bent up at the elbow so both hands almost met. I believe I have England's school PE teachers to thank for this pose, this position is intended to stretch the triceps before a fierce netball game. It is not intended to be held for long periods of time, as I was about to find out.

My wrists weren't close enough together for my master to use a carabiner to hold them together; so instead he picked up the first of the dog chains. I'm not sure how he tied me; but I ended up with my wrists awkwardly tied behind my back, with a chain snaking its way under my breasts and fastened behind my back. The other chain was attached to the D-ring on my collar so he could pull me or tie me to a convenient post. Tonight he chose the latter option, which he doesn't usually go for. I was tied to the handy towel rail under my sink, opposite my bed. Once there I wasn't sure whether to stand or sit, to look my master in the eye or face toward the floor. I chose to stand, once or twice looking at my master as he undressed, once I even looked him in the eye. I guess if he thought I didn't deserve to look at him he'd tell me and punish me. If I didn't deserve to stand, he'd push me to the floor.

I turned to him as he sat naked on the edge of the bed. He pulled at the chain under my boobs causing me to move closer, ever closer, to his already throbbing cock. By this time I was on the floor, sitting up just so my face was hovering about his 8" tool. He was knowingly stirring desire within me, making me watch him gently play with himself, hand moving steadily up and down. I closed my eyes, wetted my lips, waiting for him to enter my mouth. I could smell his juices, almost taste him. But he was just out of reach.

I looked up at his face, saw him smile as he directed his cock to smear its juice over my nose and lips. Each time I parted them to let him enter my mouth, he'd pull away so I couldn't reach him at all. Finally, he got up and walked to the sink to undo the chain holding me back from him. As he went back to sit on the edge of the bed, chain in his hand to make me follow close, he gave me a smile and I knew I was in for a treat. Still kneeling on the floor, my mouth was at my master's cock taking him in and relishing every moment. My desire for him intensified when his hands were at my hair, pushing himself ever further into me. I could feel myself gag, but he loved the feeling, and who am I to deny him that? "Swallow bitch" were his commands and I tried as best as I could, water filling my eyes as I continued gagging on his pulsing cock.

I have already mentioned how uncomfortable the position my hands were tied was. I guess by that point I had also mentioned it to him, so at some point he allowed me to have my hands unchained with the promise that they'd be tied back up if they weren't used to aid the blow job I was now giving him. I had instructions to keep them to his shaft and balls; the one time my right hand strayed away to his pubic hair was met with "that's not my shaft", to which I promptly changed tack. This time my hand wandered southwards instead, to gently stroke around his sensitive anus. This was met with soft groans from him, and I was very pleased with the encouragement: I was pleasing my master.

At a time when it suited him, he motioned for me to stand and entered me from behind. Sex with my master is almost always gratifying. Tonight was no exception. I came loudly many times (we used to try and count, but don't bother now as it is rarely below four) and I could tell he was enjoying it too. When he was close to coming - by that time I was lying on my bed facing him, he standing on the carpet, bent over me - he pulled out and let me watch his come spurt over my face and boobs. Then he went to the sink and as he was washing come off of his cock, he looked at me in the mirror and smiled. I walked over to him, shaky now due to some powerful orgasms, and he held me from behind, forcing me to look in the mirror above the sink. "I want you to see what a dirty whore you are," he told me. I had to fight down the urge to giggle as I saw the mess I was in. Master's come was running down my face and dripping off of my chin to land in sploches on my chest. I can honestly say I wont look at another photo of a girl covered in come in the same way any more. How I loved to see evidence of my submittance to my master.

Now, usually after a session like that, I'd be untied and we'd lie on the bed together with me all snuggled up and he back to being Sean. Not tonight. He chained me back to the sink and I sat on the floor looking up at him as he sat back on the bed. After a while, he came to me and I ended up with the aforementioned carabiners pinching at my nipples. That's the first time I've had anything like a peg or clamp on my boobs and I liked it. He could tell.

Very soon, he motioned me back to his cock with the instructions to be gentle, I did try to be gentle but I love the feel of his cock in my mouth and I think I become rather enthusiastic towards the end. Sean sat up and turned me around and sat me down on his cock. I was surprised, rarely do we have sex twice in a row so close together.

Most of the movements during the second session were mine, as I was the one sat on him. His hands were at my hips and waist and boobs and hair, it seemed, all at once. His orgasms this time seemed powerful, if prolonged, and once again his juices ran down my face.

I am a lucky girl.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: