Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Unplanned sex is fun too

Tonight was not at all like last night. It wasn't planned (Sean must have planned some of last night... or at least had a running commentary in his head telling him what would be good to do next), infact we had planned to not have sex. This time of year is hard for Uni students: the realisation that exams are coming up in two weeks and we haven't learnt any thing yet. So tonight was going to be revision. I wasn't even going to go round his. But there I was, drawn into finishing last nights story (not doing the planned revision) and Sean is online. Every now and again he says "you can come round..."

So I go round his, books in tow, to do revision. I don't, all I do is snuggle up to Sean watching TV as he reads some lecture notes. He decided he wanted to be in bed by 11. Fine by me. 11 o clock comes and goes and I get up to put on my boots to walk home. Sean asked if he should walk me home... inside I was thinking "yes!" outside I said "no, 'cos you want an early night" but he did walk me anyway. God I love him.

We stand outside the entrance to my halls, talking about nothing much. For some reason, a silly remark probably, he playfully slaps me on the face. I love his power over me, and desire stirs in me. He then bites me on the neck. So much for no sex tonight. And I say so. He says he could come up for a quickie. I wonder out-loud if we've ever had a quickie.

Well it wasn't really that quick. We ran up to my room and stood in the middle, kissing quite passionately. 10 minutes later, we were still there... so I made the move by unzipping his jeans. To which he rewards me with "good girl". So I get more confident and eventually we are banging against the wall, so to speak. He takes me rough, I still ached from last night, but the pain turned me on.

Is half an hour a quickie?

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: