Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I didn't come round and tie you up...

Tonight, a short entry for you. No more than kissing happened tonight, but there are a couple of things of note. I met up with Sean for lunch, as usual, and sat with him and his mates as they were preparing for their tutorial. They were talking about their latest homework, I wasn't really paying attention until Sean's best mate, J, told Sean off with, "Well, I didn't come round your house and tie you up and stop you from revising last night, did I?" J looked at me, "Don't look like that!" I must've had a grin on my face. I couldn't help it. That grin lasted all the way through my chemistry test and the practical that followed it. Even my lab partner Matt commented. It's just the way the emphasis was on the word 'I'.

Sean and I had innocent snuggles infront of the TV tonight. He offered to walk me home early, with ulterior motives, but I declined. I'm still sore from the fantastic M/s sex we had two nights ago (link). Every time I cough or sit down hard I feel a mild pain.

Just painful enough so I get a secret reminder of that night.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: