Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rules, rules, rules...

I believe a good D/s relationship has communication at its foundations. As Sean and I are still new to it all (although, saying that, we've been "in the lifestyle" for at least a year now), changes in our relationship are to be expected. It's with that in mind that I am posting up our rules again, as there have been additions :)



A good slave girl must...

  1. Go to the gym at least once every 72 hours, and must not let her weight fall above 12 stone.
  2. Give her master respect by calling him by an honorific title.
  3. Ask permission to speak, question, masturbate or come.
  4. Give an audible answer when her master asks her a question.
  5. Do what her master says without hesitation.
  6. Give her master a meaningful hug and kiss when she meets him anywhere.
  7. Shave at least once a week.
  8. Be contactable at all possible times.
  9. Consult her master with any big decisions, including (but not limited to) posting content on the Internet, spending large sums of money, homework and course decisions and decisions about socials.
  10. Be open and honest about her feelings.

5 comments:

Al Sensu said...

It's #5 that appeals to me. I'd like to be able to instruct her to drop down and start sucking at any time.

ArtfulDodger said...

Don't forget to laugh at his jokes... that's important. ;)

kindabiz said...

I must totally agree with you on all counts !

Merry Christmas to you both !

Anonymous said...

i would like to meet some1 i could be a girl slave to all the time

Anonymous said...

iWOW BIG ONES !!!