Girls, girls, girls
Ever since Sean and I started to talk about having a girlfriend to share, I've been noticing the girls around me more...
... There's one girl, around a year older than us, who we both like. She's a little skinny, but her long brown hair and pleasant manner more than make up for it. The only problem is she has a long term boyfriend... Do you think he'd mind?
... I met my old flat mate from halls last week. I love to be around her, she makes me feel so good about myself. She's looks awesome, and actually inspired this story I wrote in April. I found out a while ago that she's bi... Do you think she could be my first?
... When I went on some job training, I met a girl I had never had the pleasure of meeting before. We got on really well over the coffee break, but never met again after that. Then, a few days later, she found me on a social networking site. Her sexuality? Bisexual. It'll be interesting, because that's what mine is listed as too... Could something develop there?


2 comments:
I'D love to see that
Nice blogs very well written love it all
Thank you !
Pierre
something cud develope !!!
worth a try and do let me know!
Post a Comment