It's time for YOU to take the lead
The weekender is coming up and we don't have a question to answer!
Sean and I have decided that it's time for us to let you take the lead. I sit here each night trying to think of things to write, and in the end we just don't know how well it'll go down. That's why this weekend we're giving you the opportunity to ask us a question. It can be anything you like from, "How did you meet?" through to elaborating on a post I've written. There are a few exceptions, we won't give out our address for example. But those sort of exceptions are hopefully obvious. We'll post our answers here on Sunday / Monday. We generally answer questions in the order we recieve them, and let them queue up.
Like I've already said, we never know how well a post will go down, so show some support and ask what ever is on your mind. You can leave it as a comment or e-mail me at mels.smblog@googlemail.com if you want to remain anon.
Here are the previous questions. Was there one you felt we didn't answer fully?
- If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
- Would you ever invite me over to have a threesome?
- What is the darkest fantasy you have?
- Is this your first time you've both engaged in BDSM? How did it start?
- What are some limits you've made and how did you come to them?


1 comment:
That was a great question, made us both think. I've written my answer out too now, though Blogger is having problems in publishing, again. Grrr.
You said you have lots of questions, so if you you have any more then ask away!
Post a Comment