A Pleasant Personal Punishment (Part One)
A couple of nights ago, as I was sitting on the bed waiting for Sean to come to bed too, my mind wandered a little. All of a sudden, I was overcome by the feeling that tonight I wanted to scene. It had been a while, and I realised that what I wanted was the feel of a collar around my neck and the wooden paddle on my bottom. Sure, what we've been up to has been nice; we've both been stressed (he more so than I) and at the end of the day we have either gone to sleep to the sound of my reading of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or to the after effects of vanilla love-making. It's been... nice. So the other night, when these feelings came up out of the blue, I wasn't very surprised.
I watched Sean as he came into the bedroom, taking off his shirt as he advanced across the carpet. He sat on the bed behind me, and as I started to talk to him he dismissed me as he lent over to the bedside table. Our toys live in the deep bottom draw, and it was my cuffs he was now bringing out onto the bed. I had already changed for bed - clothed solely in a small, tight pink vest. As he snapped the first cuff around my left wrist, I commented, "So you do know how to read my mind!" He smiled and snapped the other cuff around my other wrist. He lent over and brought up my wide leather collar, locking it around my neck. This will be interesting, I thought, I still have my vest on. Won't he want it to be taken off?
"What did you tell me just now?" he asked.
"I said that you do know how to read my mind," I told him.
"I see," he answered. He paused for a while, and then asked me again, "What did you say just now?"
"I just told you, that you do know how to read my mind," I replied.
"Hmmm..." he mused, "And tell me, what are you wearing right now?"
I looked at him, realisation about what he was getting at settling in, "My t-shirt? Would you like me to take it off?"
"Do you want a hint of what I'm getting at?" he asked, putting up five fingers. A finger for each rule I've promised to keep. "Do you want to try again?" he asked.
"I'm wearing my t-shirt, Sir." I replied.
"That's better," he said, "you need to start learning when you need to call me 'Sir', don't you?"
I nodded.
"Hmm," he carried on wondering out loud. I suddenly realised I'd carried on breaking rules by nodding my head - I'm supposed to give audible answers. He didn't seem to notice, though. He seemed to have made up his mind about something as he grabbed the D-ring on my collar and dragged me the room next door, our office. I realised that tonight was the night that we were going to "christen" our office, in keeping in with the idea that we want to christen each room of the new house. In contrast to our last romp out-side the bedroom, this time should be easier as our office contains a single bed in amongst all the computer hardware and paperwork.
At first, Sean directed me to stand with my nose flush to the wall as he made the room ready for us, sometimes moving me so he could access different places. I stood there, nose and forehead against the cold wall, wondering why some people referred to this very act as "highly erotic". Maybe I was thinking too much? Maybe it was erotic when you considered that there was plenty of time to wonder about what will happen next, or if it was a punishment then maybe the time could be spent reliving what ever it was that got you into trouble in the first place. It's perhaps the opposite to gaining satisfaction out of being a "good girl"... who knows?
Eventually I was told to go and kneel at the end of the bed. Sean sat in front of me on the bed, facing me so that his crotch was in my sight. I lent forward to start running my tongue over the head of his cock when he stopped me for a moment. I sat there, wondering if I had done something out of turn, when he lent over me and linked my wrists together by using the D-rings on the cuffs and a carabiner. He made sure the D-ring on my collar was under my chin (thus the padlock by which it locked round my neck was at the back), and then two chains that were somehow attached to opposite sides of the bed frame were clipped onto my collar. Thus I was rendered immobile with my hands locked behind my back. Sean told me to stay, and went out of the room.
I was left for perhaps only three minutes, but in that time I had become rather excited by the thought that I was there just to please him. There wasn't anything else I could possibly do. I have often day-dreamed about being left tied in a room, ready to please the Master when he should choose to grace me with his presence. His visits would be quick and infrequent, and would leave little time for me to be pleasured and would therefore leave me in a highly aroused state. My aroused state would further pleasure my Master, causing him to be satisfied quicker, and therefore leaving earlier, while at the same time increasing my arousal. This loop would continue until he allowed me to release my tension in a humiliating show of wanton lust.
I snapped out of my day-dream as Sean entered the room once again. I immediately felt guilty, I knew beyond all reasonable doubt that my groin would already be slick with my juices, but there wasn't a way for me to wipe it away. As Sean approached I suddenly felt a cold wet pool of water land on my head, Sean had tipped some water from his glass onto me. I heard him chuckle, I knew he loved the hot-cold play that I often refuse to indulge in. He stood next to me and asked me to move. I tried to stand up, but was hindered by the chains linked to my collar. In the end I lay prone on the bed, with my ass hanging over the edge and my feet on the floor. "Now this is interesting," Sean told me, "Isn't it?"
"Is it Sir?" I asked...
Part Two


4 comments:
Ooh you tease :)
I have to agree the suspense is killing me too.
Lovely hair too.
Hmmmmm..... I have a very similar fantasy....
Are you going to share the rest? Or leave me hanging? :D
Happy HNT!! I have a major thing for red heads. ;) I love your hair color...
YUM!
Great post, Mel.
BIG HUGS
~padme
I love it! The collar and the redhair! HHNT ;)
Post a Comment