A Pleasant Personal Punishment (Part Two) [Alliteration Makes Me Hot!]
"This is interesting, isn't it?" Sean asked me as I lay on the bed, backside prone to whatever punishment he saw fit.
"Is it, Sir?" I asked, not quite realising what he was referring to. Just a few minutes before, he had asked me to try to move around. This proved to be a problem as I was chained to the bed, with my hands tied behind my back. The only position I could move to left me with my feet still standing on the floor, but with my stomach lying against the mattress. This left my bottom bent at a right angle, ready for Sean's attention.
Sean let out an audible chuckle - I couldn't turn to face him - as he moved to stand behind me. A sudden slap stung it's way across my backside. Tears immediately filled my eyes. I felt Sean's weight on my back as he lent over me to talk in my ear, "That was for repeatedly breaking the rules," he told me. He moved away again, and a second slap landed on my other cheek; I imagined that the redness produced on that cheek now matched the redness of the other. He lent back onto me, talking once again in my ear, "That was for asking a question without permission," he told me. My mind wheeled, what question had I asked? I must have done it without even realising. "And I think," he carried on, "I will give you one more, to make you understand that you need to realise when the rules are in full effect." The tears were definitely in my eyes now, I had forgotten how much a slap from a hand can sting. There was no time to give attention to my sore bottom, though, as I was pulled off of the bed, to be left kneeling on my feet.
Sean sat on the edge of the bed in front of me, looking down into my watering eyes. I held his gaze for only a few moments before I felt that I had better look elsewhere; after breaking so many rules tonight, was I worthy enough to look up at him? A few gestures with his hand indicated that he wanted me to go back to work on his cock. I eagerly knelt up to the right height and, hands still tied behind my back, I took his hot tool into my mouth with my tongue. The change in sensation was apparent for Sean, as he let out a deep sigh and lay back on the bed. I was encouraged by his obvious enjoyment, and returned to my job with renewed enthusiasm. I would show him how much I loved him and how much I wished to be his good girl by giving him the best head I have in a long time. I kept the pressure high on his cock by running my tongue up and down the shaft as it entered and left my mouth. I sucked hard, keeping at the pace he seemed to enjoy the most. His breathing became shallower and quicker, interrupted by sudden gasps of delight when I changed my technique ever so slightly. These effects were the ones I was hoping for, trying my hardest to please him.
Suddenly, his hand was at my forehead, pushing me away. What? Wasn't I doing any good? He stood up and came round behind me. Wasn't he enjoying it, like I thought he was? Was I really that bad at judging his pleasure? Then, as he bent me back over the bed, a grin filled my face as I realised just what he wanted now. I had pleasured him so much, he now wanted to enter me and take me with him to orgasm. His thrusts, at first, were slightly painful; but I floated on that pain. He must've been very deep, I ached all the next day. But it was wonderful to be beneath him, servicing him the way he wanted. Very soon, his want to see my face over came him, and he had to stop and undo the chains so he could turn me over. Eventually, with my hands finally free too, I was able to hold Sean close as I climaxed several times. This was nothing compared to the feeling of immense joy that followed when I urged Sean to come. His face all contorted and rather red, letting out grunts and sighs... I knew I had serviced my Master well.
Part One


1 comment:
Glad to see you and Sean straightened things out :)
Everything back in its place as it shoudl be eh?
Post a Comment