Saturday, April 15, 2006

Elaboration time

Saturday 8th April 2006. Camping.

My alarm sounds. 7am. Half an hour until I have to be up and supervise the children for breakfast. Better make the most of it...

My alarm sounds. 7:10am. Twenty minutes. I can hear the kids stirring in the hut. I'd better get up and dressed. But it's so cold outside of my sleeping bag...

My alarm sounds. 7:15am. Fifteen minutes. But its cold. The clothes I'll change into are cold. My boots are cold. The air is cold. My sleeping bag is nice and warm...

I stir. What time is it? There's a cock in my mouth. I'm confused. Sean's at home? There's a guy holding my shoulders still, his cock is big and he's relentlessly pounding into my mouth. The pumping gets faster and harder. He pushes further and further into my throat... He grunts. I suddenly know who it is. It's J! Suddenly I know that he's here to make up for the day I didn't go down on him. The thrusting is intense. Can't Sally and Mark hear us? There's another guy here with us. He whispers in my ear. Its Sean. Is he here to watch? He moves down my body as J continues to sit astride my shoulders, both obviously enjoying me more now that I am awake. I feel Sean's cock at my thighs. He's going to enter me. I squirm with the anticipation.

My alarm sounds. 7:20am. What? That was fun. Wasn't quite a dream, but certainly wasn't real. God, I'm wet. Better get up.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I bet you started the day with a spring in your step ;)