Friday, May 26, 2006

Last night's fun

I am lying in bed, the sheets twisted around my legs, my arm draped over Sean's sleeping body as my eyes flick behind my eyelids. It looks like I'm dreaming...

I'm in the gym, and there you are. The lovely, playful, flirty girlie I met the other day. I never did ask your name. Names don't matter now, because here anything can happen. You're on the other side of the gym, many people and machines in between you and I. I wish the people would go away. They suddenly vanish, as do the machines. You and I. Left together in the vast empty gym room. I wish you closer, and thus you walk towards me.

... My breathing quickens, my body now paralysed by the usual effects of dreaming...

Your arm is outstretched towards me, begging me closer. I walk towards you and we meet in the middle of the empty room. A caress. A sigh of affection. A smile playing on your lips. Yet, you're silent. Speak. And thus you speak. "I see you came for the drink after all then," you comment. I laugh, it seems to be the funniest joke that I've ever heard. A glass of red wine appears in my hands. I drink. It's the foulest drink I've tasted, so I pour it over you in disgust.

... There's a knowing smile on my sleeping lips. What am I dreaming about?

You let out an exclamation. Your tight grey t-shirt is soaked through with wine. You'll have to take it off. And thus you pull off your t-shirt. Or did it vanish? Did you ever actually have one on? There are beads of sweat and wine on your sweet, tanned skin. I kneel and lick them off. The scenery around us vanishes to be replaced by soft candlelight as we both lie on the fur rug strewn floor. Anything is possible in this place, after all. We get down to unfinished business, you and I. You pull off my shirt (since when do I wear buttoned shirts?) and fondle my breasts, I stroke your hair.

... My eyes are flickering. I'm in deep REM sleep now. Nothing can rouse me...

I kiss you long and deep, our tongues meeting in eachother's mouths. Girl kisses are so much sweeter, softer than boy kisses. It excites me.

... My breathing is fast and shallow. There is a wetness between my sleeping legs. I'm in a somewhat conscious state as the dream takes on a more erotic feel...

You kiss my neck, sometimes nipping me with your teeth. I sigh, and push on your hands. I need to be touched. Your hands travel down my body, over my toned stomach to rest over the zipper on my jeans.

.
.. My eyes flicker, briefly opening as I awake from the dream, but it's too brief to spoil the illusion and I return to it as swiftly as I left it...

You pull down the zipper, soon pulling down my jeans. To be faced with -

... My eyes snap wide open... No! Not again!

- the bulging cock springing forth from my crotch. You grab it firmly, running your hands up and down it's length.

... But I'm a girl! I don't have a penis!

The girl vanishes. The candles, rugs, gym room, all gone. The dream disappears and I'm left feeling cheated out of a good dream. Blast my panic! If only I could sit back and enjoy it.

... That's the second time this week I've grown a cock.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visiting through BlogStormz or Sugasm? See my most recent posts.

Technorati Tags: , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's a bit of you, my dear, that would like to dominate. Sounds like it to me. ;) And girlkisses - oh my god, universally softer than boygirlkisses. Lovely!

X. Dell said...

I grew one, back in 1962. It works pretty good still, so I have no desire to grow another any time soon.

Alex said...

Believe me Mel, while they do have there advantages they can get you into all sorts of trouble. :)