'Hint of nipple' by Sean
So... Last sunday. I decided it was time to punish Mel for breaking rules etc, so I hogtied her - wrists together, ankles together, wrists to ankles (I think I used the wrist cuffs). Hehehe the power that position gives me. Once she was tied up, lying on her belly, I told her to think of all of the naughty things she had done since she was last punished. I then left her, and went to the kitchen to get myself some food. Upon returning I asked her to tell me what she had thought of.
Basically, a few rules had been broken, but mostly because she did not know when they were valid. I, unfortunately, could not find anything to punish her for other than this, so she had one hard smack on the bottom, to remind her of the rules, and that was all of the punishment she got. Still, I was getting extremely horny seeing her tied up like that (see what I mean from the pic?) and rolled her onto her side. I was in a rather bite-y mood, and chowed down on Mel's beautiful boobs, which were (thankfully) not to sensitive for a change. From the moans she was producing I thought she must be enjoying it, and I certainly was. And then I thought "HNT! This would make a brilliant pic!" so I left her to hunt for her camera, her head under a pillow so she could not see.
I used my foot to roll her over, and then took the photo you see before you. Not so much a half-nekkid Mel as half of a nekkid-Mel. And a hint of nipple to keep Orchid and Suze happy!*
Later I untied one of her legs, held it up against my chest and fucked her hard and deep, spanking her breasts when I felt the want, which was quite often. I don't often hit her breasts, they are generally very sensitive, but not that day! She came the most number of times I can remember, and she saw the shapes again as well.
All in all a very enjoyable night!
Hope you all enjoy the pic!
Laterz,
Sean
PS: Mel hasn't mentioned this yet, but I added another bit to rule 2. She must now refer to me as Sir or Master, and refer to herself as "this girl." I read it in a BDSM story and really liked the sound of it...
*Image removed


11 comments:
Woo hoo, I'm happy. Do you mind if I give those a quick tweak.
Happy HNT to both of you ;)
Oh my fucking GOD, so beautiful! I love the nip, but I'm focused on that delicious belly which I would so very much like to kiss. And the wonderful undercurve of her left breast. Mmmmmm. Wow! HHNT!
Any time your ready, I'm ready for a full body shot, just cut the head off in photoshop. :)
Very nice pic, I always love a girl who is tied up !!!!
HHNT
Great post and a great photo.
Hot, hot, and even MORE hot...
HHNT!
Damn hot!!! Happy HNT
OMG I love it!!
Now I am all hot
HHNT
Wow...very exciting! Great shot..HHNT!
Very nice bound HNT pic! Happy belated-HNT
Very nice site!
stop+smoking+.org
Post a Comment