Thursday, January 12, 2006

My first time under the desk

"Wow." That's one word to describe last night. Ages ago Sean showed me an image in the Eros Blog archive of a tanned woman bent under the desk ready to be taken by whoever desired her. A story accompanied it about a sex slave who is constantly being forced under her master's desk for his gratification while he "did his things on his computer" (link). Last night we tried this, as just the thought turned us both on.

I was already lying naked on the bed when Sean suggested I should bend down under my computer desk. I knew what he was referring to, and consented. He snapped my collar round my neck, along with my cuffs on my hands (twice in the same week, I am lucky) and used a carabiner to join my wrists to the D-ring at the front of my collar. My hair was left loose, which on reflection was a silly idea for me to suggest. He told me as it was my first time I could have a comfort under there, and I chose a pillow for under my knees. Again, a bit silly... I should have chosen something to cover the whole carpet under the desk - my carpet is of the coarse variety that is usually used as a welcome mat in a clothes store. That's University halls for you.

I bent over in the doggy position so that my pussy was peeking out from under the desk at the desired height. Sean lent over me and tied the carabiner holding my wrists and neck to the hot pipes running along the wall under the desk.

Once again, Sean became my master.

There was quite a while before his cock came near my pussy, and all that while all I could do was wait. The fact that I was now there just to please him, and he didn't have to worry about my pleasure at all was a turn on. He didn't have to touch me unless he wanted to. The waiting was almost as good as the sex itself.

He took me rough and hard, pumping away without a thought of what I wanted. Which, ironically, was just what I desired. At times he would slow and become gentler, but I think that was to give himself a break. He even withdrew from me completely a couple of times. But when his thrusts were hard, my head banged against the wall or the corner of the desk and this was just the treatment I wanted.

I spent most of my time down there wondering what he was doing, I could hear his fingers tapping the keyboard and at some stage I could hear another woman being enjoyed. I sometimes imagined that I was competing with this woman for my master's attention, during these times I moved my hips back to meet his and became almost violent in the way I moved back to him. It was during these times that I orgasmed.

Other times, I must tell, I was rather naughty. We had recently been to the gym and although there aren't many good looking people there (they're mostly very skinny) there were one or two the last time we went. One of them was a well built 20-something with a tight black vest covered in sweat and I must admit I did catch myself looking at him. So at one point I imagined it was him that was fucking me. My master must've brought him in to show me to him, but all he could see was this pussy staring back at him from under the desk. Master gives him permission, and he takes him up on the offer. He must hurry, though, because others are waiting.

These thoughts drove me wild. It was the first time I had fantasied about other men during sex and its effects on me must have been noticeable.

My master finally came with groans and I knew I had done a good job. When I was untied and Sean was at my side once again, he asked me how long I thought we had been having sex together. To me it felt like at least half an hour, so I said 20 minutes just to be on the safe side. He didn't believe my estimate, so I said I thought maybe half an hour. It was then he informed me that actually it was three quarters of an hour. After our so called quickie the other night (link) that might not sound like a long time, so let me explain. Whenever I count how long our love making was I count the foreplay too so the half an hour the other night was probably quarter of an hour if you just consider the actual act. Last night, the act alone was forty-five minutes. Probably our personal best.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds awesome! ive never read or heard abt going under the desk before. i cnt wait to tell master abt it!