Friday, January 13, 2006

Awesome day

Yesterday was awesome with regard to our sex life. I didn't get up until 10 due to the fact I had no lectures to go to. I planned to do some work and I actually did (aren't you proud?) Around 12 Sean phoned and then he came round with the orders "I'm going to use your computer, you're going to get me lunch then we're going to fuck. We have an hour before the bus I want leaves." So that was that. Lunch was instant noodles and sex was faster and gentler than our so-called quickie the other night (link).
Then last night I went round his for some TV. The film we watched ended at midnight, and he surprised me by taking his bag with him to walk me home. That meant he intended to stay the night. Which meant huggles all night! When we settled down for sleep, he whispered to me "no sex" which I was fine with. But 10 minutes later he's biting my shoulder, which turns me on instantly, and soon his fingers were playing at my smooth pussy. He later commented on how wet I already was. Soon after he entered me from behind so that we were in the spoons position. One of my favorites, I love feeling him so close and with his hands on my boobs or tummy, it's just great!

Then we were able to fall asleep together, though he had a more fitful night than I did and at some stage I woke to "Mel, wake up. Wake up," and he asked if I could find the pain killers. He said every time he had a hard-on it hurt and woke him up. Which wasn't good at all as he also informed me men have on average five hard-ons a night. We've decided no sex for a few days for us both to recover from this recent sudden increase in my sex drive.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: