Thursday, March 16, 2006

Don't you dare scream...

There was a knock at my door. "Yep!" I shouted, expecting whoever it was to enter. They didn't. I got off my bed and went to the door. Opened it. I managed to take one glimpse at the person standing there before he covered my eyes with his hand, roughly bundled me back into my room and said quietly into my ear, "Don't say anything, or I'll cut you" He'll cut me? As if to confirm this, I felt a blade lightly graze my neck. He pushed me to the wall "You better not move." I didn't. He replaced his hand with a kind of blindfold and then I was allowed to turn to face him. He kept the blade at my neck as he undid my dressing gown. Uh-oh, I knew where this was going to lead. "Be a good girl, and I wont hurt you" he told me as his knife swept down over my breasts, "You'll only speak when I explicitly tell you to... and when you do, you'll call me Sir or Master." His voice took on a lighter, more playful tone, "I'll call you whatever I want. Nod if you understand." I nodded a small, subtle nod. "Good." My dressing gown fell to the floor. He grabbed at my head and motioned for me to turn round for him. "You are a fine specimen, aren't you?" Dispite the fact I didn't know him, I must've beamed with pride. I pleased him! He led me further into my room and raised my arms. "You better not move."

Well, have you ever held your arms in the air for longer than a few seconds without support? As the man was doing whatever it was he was doing, my arms were beginning to ache and I finally had to move so that my hands clasped each other above my head. He must have noticed, "You'd better not be moving!" he informed me as he busied himself. As I waited for him, he must've said that warning three or four times... I couldn't help shifting my weight and eventually my arms drooped so they were only just above my head. He came back to me, and said right into my ear, "I specifically remember that your hands were apart." I instantly unclasped my hands. "I also remember that your hands were higher than that." With that he took something and smacked it firmly on my bare ass. Possibly my wooden spoon that lives near my bed? I whimpered, he was much harder with it than Sean. He pushed my arms back into the air, put a collar round my neck and a cuff on each wrist. He then went away for a few moments more, all the while commenting how good looking and well behaved I was compared to other girls he'd seen. Then I heard the distinct sound of chains.

He clasped one of the chains to my collar and lead it down between my legs and up the other side, where it was fastened to the cuffs on my wrists. A second chain ran perpendicular to the first, under my breasts and round to be fastened off on the first chain.

Next thing I knew, I was on my knees at his cock. As soon as it went near my lips, I knew what he wanted and took his hot cock into my mouth without his instruction. "You really are a good girl, aren't you?" Once again, I positivly beamed with pride. However, his satisfaction quickly vanished, and I was left trying to forfill commands such as deeper and faster. I chocked on his cock more than once and the one time I pulled away I was greated with "You'd better not do that again, slut." I didn't. I didn't dare. When he was happy with my performance, he pulled me back up to my feet.

"Since you've been a good girl, and didn't scream when I hit you, I'm going to reward you." He removed the chain running between my legs. I was positioned on the bed and he went down to my hot cunt. He was going to give me head? At first, I thought I could see it out without giving my pleasure to him. But his licking was relentless, and very soon I was coming for him. Just as he had planned.

He let me stand again and his hands caressed my smooth skin. "You've been such a good girl, and I'm sorry to say that when I said I wouldn't hurt you I meant I wouldn't permently hurt you." The carresses form his hands were repleaced with carresses from his knife blade. My contentment vanished and only fear was left. He's going to hurt me with his knife anyway. And with those thoughts I shock my head, tears started filling my eyes and I slowly took paces backwards. This experience had been nice, but I didn't want to be hurt. Not like that.

Thwap! A sharp sting, from what I persumed to be my spoon, spread out from my theigh. The tears in my eyes fully formed and the blindfold became wet. Thwap! Maybe this was what he was referring to? This pain I could handle. This pain I enjoyed. Releif swamped my body. I may even have smiled through my whimpering when he hit me. "Now I want you to kiss me." He said in my ear as he came closer to me. I gently shock my head. Kiss him? "I want you to kiss me like you love me. Like I'm your boyfriend and we've been together for six years." I couldn't do that! To be used was one thing, but to kiss him and show I had emotion for him? To fein love for him? He moved closer to me and tilted my chin upwards. There was nothing for it. I gave him a peck. Thwap! "That wasn't convincing!" So I guessed I had to do it. I pretended this man was Sean and, in the end, it wasn't hard to do. I let his tongue explore my mouth and I reciporcated as little as I could. He pulled away, apparently satisfied that I had achieved what he asked me to.

Next, I was led back to the bed. He lay me down and sat above my face. His cock dangled right infront of my mouth with his words, "You'd better be gentle" After a few moments he moved down my body and was ready to penetrate me. "Since you have been good, I'll enter you gently." He gave the impression that other girls hadn't had it so easy. I actually felt proud that this man was so pleased with my behaviour that he was going to reward me with something he didn't usually give. However, I did try and give him a hard time to pry my legs open. It was my last defense... which he easily broke with highlighting the fact that he didn't have to be gentle with me after all.

He entered me with ease. I wasn't at all suprised with how wet I was. He obviously was. He invited me to think about all the other girls he had fucked; none of them had been as wet as I was. I really was a slut. He wondered out loud what my boyfriend would think of me if he found me now, a slut who was wet and easy. Then he wondered if actually I had a girlfriend instead, and whether she'd be disapointed that I had so greedily craved his cock. After he was done with his musings, his thrusts became harder and more forceful and I found myself whimpering on the edge of orgasm. He picked up on this, "Now you're going to come for me, you fucking whore." I cried, shock my head. I. Was. Not. Enjoying. This. Honest. Really. It was no use, I was enjoying every minute of it, every part and every thing. He told me again, using more and more names, and I shuddered and whimpered my way to orgasm. He all but tutted and told me that he had heard quieter. He kept up his rhythm and very quickly, there I was at orgasm again. This time I managed a much quieter one, and I hoped he was still pleased with me. He pulled out, turned me onto my stomach and entered again. This time he was rougher or deeper... or both. My breathing quickened, and I knew I was going to come once more. "That's it, there's a good girl." He told me, as we both came at the same time.

He lay on me for a while, breathing heavilly and I knew I had pleased him. He let me sit up, then he removed my blindfold...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image from http://fetish-fone.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this one scared the living daylights out of me, and yet slightly aroused me at the same time. I felt as if I was the woman, terrified of the blade. I have read Anais Nin's Delta Of Venus many times, and I distinctly remember a story similar to this, but it was the woman's "wound". crack whores and knives, not a good combo!
^^ you have a writing skill that I enjoy most. thanks for the utterly thrilling ;) stories.