Oops! hehehe!
Last weekend we went to stay at Sean's family home. Things were going rather well Saturday night until we realised we had no condoms. Oops. I had been looking forward to sex followed by snuggles - rather than sex followed by goodbyes as we normally have. I couldn't help but feel disappointed that we couldn't do the deed after all.
That is, until Sean suggested we ask his 18 year old brother. He insisted that I ask! Fortunately, he was logged on to an IM, so I asked him over the 'net. On Sean's account.
Sean: Hey
Sean: Erm. Do you have any condoms
Sean: ?
Brother: ffs
Brother: I think so, hang on
Brother: yea
So, after one short walk down the corridor (which Sean, thankfully, made) we were set for the night. A few passionate kisses and powerful orgasms later we were both able to sleep in eachothers arms (metaphorically - we usually end up facing back to back...).
And now I know the use of younger brothers.


No comments:
Post a Comment