Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy...

Today I offered Sean a blow job. I just let a little comment slip during an IM chat along the lines of "and then I can give you head?" and he all but turned me down. So when I went round his later I didn't mention it. After an hour or so of TV-watching and my hand resting innocently on his groin, and after my looking up at him with (possibly) greedy looking eyes, he told me "oh, go on then!"

I wasn't sure to proceed or not, he didn't seem enthsisatic and if he didn't want it then why should I insist on doing it? After a couple of encouraging comments from him and a few hand gestures, I went and did the deed anyway. I cannot tell you how hard it is to give a guy head when Family Guy is on in the background.

Especially when he's laughing.

Anyway, I rather enjoyed myself and in the end Sean enjoyed me too. It turns out he didn't want head because he felt he'd have to give something in return. I'm flattered (perhaps the wrong word) that he seems to be... um... so well trained, but I didn't suggest giving him pleasure so that he'd give me something in return. All I wanted to do was to please my man and have him come in my mouth. Which he did and then I was happy and content. And he called me his 'Good Girl'. What is more satisfying than that?

No comments: