Thursday, May 04, 2006

Two for the price of one

Sean says:
So, its that time of the week again where we are all removing our clothes to spread a little joy around the world. Well, actually, for the real reasons behind HNT (Half-Nekkid Thursday) read this link.

As requested by Alex on behalf of Suze, after seeing last week's HNT post, we decided that we would do a picture of me with my "waistband a little lower, somewhere round my ankles." So we did*. Hope you like it!

The picture also has the added bonus of having a half-nekkid Mel! Girls in boxers... Mmmmmmm :). Girls in shirts works too... Men's shirts... Girls in boxers AND men's shirts, though, a little overdressed I think.

Anyway, my apologies for lack of posts over the last forever, hopefully I will get more time to do them after my exams. Though that seems doubtful too at the moment! I must dash, bus leaves in 5 minutes!

Happy half nekkid Thursday everyone!

Love,

Sean.

Mel says:
Mmm... I do like that photo. Just ignore the unsightly bruise on my leg, it was caused by my clumsiness at the gym - I just *love* to randomly walk into the weight machines! I bruise rather easily - even Sean prodding me in the ribs has left me with bruises before...

Last night we had a lot of fun. We went to a lovely club that goes by the name of Dungeon. Unfortunately, no, it is not an S&M club... Though the way some of the people were dressed you would've been forgiven if you thought otherwise. The whole time I was on the dancefloor, I was surrounded by all these people with wonderful hair, covered in PVC and leather clothing. Mmmm. It was a friend's birthday, and she had decided that we all had to go out dressed as goths. Well, who are we to argue? Seeing as Sean and I dress that way anyway, we went to further extremes than everyone else - it was black lipstick and black nailpolish all the way. Did I mention Sean looks super sexy with black eye-liner on? Mmm...

It was also last night that I discovered one of my flatmates is bi. She is awesome, and it really didn't surprise us much to find out. She's the one I mentioned in passing on the first Sean luvs goths post - she looks a lot like the girl in that photo. I think Sean spent the rest of the night day dreaming about me and her together - though I don't think it'll happen... it'd be far too weird.

Well, happy HNT everyone!

*Image removed

2 comments:

Suze said...

LOL! That was great. Now next time with the camera higher? If not you might find yourself across my knee, both of you ;)

HHNT guys.

Anonymous said...

Verra nice picture, of the both of you! Mel has the loveliest skin, so smooth and like porcelain. (I bruise easily, too, so I relate to that very much.)

Happy HNT on Friday!