Updates: Yes, I'm still here
Updates, in no particular order. (Well, okay, they're in the order that I thought of them...)
Update 1: The Sean luvs goths story line.
I am still writing the fifth installment of Sean luvs goths. I think you will like it, but it's taking forever to write. I'm currently on 300 words, which is nothing compared to the 700 that I averaged whilst writing the last four parts. I even managed to write each one in a single sitting too - this one is just taking such a long time. Perhaps because things are actually starting to happen between Goth Girl and I. It should be finished by Sunday night, then I'll post it in all it's glory. It might even be the last installment, if not then the sixth part probably will be. If anyone has anything they'd really like to read in it, then just comment and let me know: I'm more than happy to receive ideas. Just to clear up any confusion: The story line is completely fictional. I am using it as an exploration into how a night spent with a second woman in our bed may go. It's something Sean and I have discussed before but have never "had the balls" to go through with. You never know, things in that area may change now.
Update 2: J.
A while ago, I posted a couple of fantasies (One on camp and one at Sean's) I had about J (a friend of Sean's). While they seemed all but real at the time, and while I enjoyed them, I now have problems when trying to talk to J. I feel rather embarrassed at times, which in hindsight is rather funny. I have therefore almost intentionally avoided him, and when I met him last week I had a big smile on my face because I couldn't help but remember Sean's comments about him:
Sean said... Actually, most of the time, J doesn't wear underwear. He often has to go round J2's house (lol@ another J...) and borrow some of his so that he can play basketball without his cock hanging out... In fact the first time he borrowed some boxers, he signed them before giving them back... But that's another story altogether.
I couldn't help but wonder what he was wearing under his baggy jeans and t-shirt. I couldn't help but wonder if he would take up Sean's offers of using me. It's not even as if I fancy him, even though he is well built with big dreads and piercings. As Deb said, "Dreadlocks and piercings? PERFECTION!!!"
Update 3: Things in 'the female area'.
Anyone who's been following my blog for a while (or has delved into the archives) knows that I used to have problems when I was on the pill - and eventually swapped to the coil (IUD). Things have been steadily getting better and better. Funnily enough, my body seems to have retained the 28 day cycle it had when I was using oral contraceptives. This is great, as before I first went to the Family Planning Clinic (FPC) my cycle was sometimes less than 21 days, with my period lasting up to 8 days. Now it's a 28 day cycle, with 7 days bleeding. As I said, better and better *big grin*. Things at that time of the month are still painful - I have stomach cramps right now - but this is to be expected as that's how they used to be. They are also still rather heavy, but I'm finding I can cope with it better than I used to. There is one puzzling thing though - I get a day or two of period cramp-like cramps at the time of ovulation. I would like to hear from any other woman who has a coil who gets the same thing. I want to know if its something I need to be worried about or not. As it only lasts for two days mid-cycle and I have a reasonable explanation for it, I'm assuming I don't need to worry and it's just my body adjusting to the crude piece of metal that's been shoved into it.
Update 4: The gym and the lad I found there.
Long before any of my regular readers (or, at least, the ones who comment) found me, I had written a post about crouching under the desk as Sean used me for his pleasure. I remember at the time I managed to keep myself occupied by fantasising about a guy I had seen at the gym. I had thought that maybe it was him who was fucking me, my master must've invited him in to have a go... mmm... Anyway, every time I've gone to the gym since he's been there, muscles bulging under his black vest, sweat pouring over his forehead. I usually can't help but stare at him as I row away on the rowing machine. After writing the aforementioned post, I found out that he actually lives in my block of flats, just a couple of floors below me. He's actually a good friend of one of my flat mates and spends a lot of time in our kitchen. That is, in the room next to the one in which I lie trying to go to sleep! Right there, next to me! Sometimes I wonder if we could invite him into my dorm room, in the exact scenario I wrote about. Of course, it was just fantasy and it should be (and is going to be) left like that.
Update 5: Rules and such.
My relationship with Sean is ever evolving. Recently, he told me that he feels he can become more dominant in my life, and that's just the way I would like it. Yesterday, he told me that when he puts my collar on me then he is definitely being dominant, and all rules apply. So when he collared me yesterday and told me to tidy my room I had to without question. I was perhaps a little disappointed that he collared me then told me to do such a menial task... But it had to be done. This time yesterday my room was filthy. Absolutely disgusting. And now it isn't. He gave me half an hour to complete the task, and I eventually had to ask for a further half an hour. I wondered if he would punish me for having to ask for more time, but he didn't. I guess he's easing me into my role as much as he's easing into his. It all takes time, else it wouldn't be a successful part of our relationship. I would just like to take this place to write down the rules as they stand at the moment:
- No sex if I haven't been to the gym in 72 hours
- No junk food if my weight goes above 12 stone (I am currently 11st 10) for a month or until I weigh less than 12st again (whichever is later)
- I am to address him as Sir or Master
- I am to ask to speak or to ask a question
- I am to give an audible answer when asked a question
- I am to do exactly as he says, if I hesitate he will count down from five. If zero is reached, there will be consequences
Update 6: Exams coming up.
Finally, it's that time of year again when anyone between the age of 13 and 25 who is in education has exams coming up. I'm afraid that includes Sean and I. As you may have noticed, Sean hasn't posted on here for sometime, and that's because he's stepped up his working pace. I'm still in my first year of Uni (I took an extra college year), so I don't have as much at stake as he does. Nonetheless, towards the end of this month and the beginning of next, posts on here will probably become less frequent or shorter. Don't despair though, dear readers, we still love you all and will return properly after the 15th of June (Still sounds like a long way away, but it really isn't!!). Will keep you all posted on how the exam season goes - sex to relieve stress is always hot, angry, sweaty and fun!


1 comment:
I'm enjoying reading about the evolution of your D/s relationship with Sean. I don't entirely get it, outside of the realm of the bedroom, but it's working for you two, so yay! :)
Post a Comment