Monday, April 24, 2006

A new rule is added to the rule book

Another quick post for you tonight, ladies and gentlemen, as Blogger is having a "scheduled outage" in 45 minutes. It's also 45 minutes to midnight - and I have a 9 O' clock start tomorrow.

A few days ago, Sean mentioned to me that he feels he can become more dominant in my life. I felt thrilled with the idea. Sean isn't naturally a 'dominant', infact we've discussed it just now and 'switch' isn't quite the right word for what he is ethier. He's just in the middle, happy to be dominant now and then and happy to be submissive every so often. Though, we've both found out recently that we enjoy him 'topping from the bottom' - its a nice change and I don't feel pressured up on top like I used to.

Anyway, today he started to explore his new role (I use that term losely) and gave me a point to take in: When he's being dominant I am to ask to speak. This was something new to me and at first I found it hard to do without feeling silly. I wonder if all those new to 'the lifestyle' feel this way, or if it just comes naturally to them like the novels would have you believe. I think it'll take a while for me to become accustomed to asking permission to speak or to ask a question, just as I am still becoming accustomed to calling him 'Sir' when I answer him. I still often forget, and he repeatly asks me the question until I realise what I'm doing wrong.

Today he told me to close my eyes as he instructed me on how to please him. No blindfold - just the willpower to keep my eyes shut. It was a lot harder than it sounds! I wanted to open my eyes to see his pleasure as I took his balls into my mouth. I wanted to see his body squirm. I wanted to see why he was gasping so when I sucked on the head of his cock. When he was satisfied with my work (did I mention that he told me to bring myself to orgasm as I was giving him head? No? Well, let me tell you that it was very hard not to bite down...) he brought me up to my feet and asked if I wanted sex before he came on my boobs. I thought to myself he must've forgotten my comment yesterday that if I could fuck him all the time I would, and nodded that yes, I would like some sex. He told me that since I had been a good girl I could choose the position. And with all the positions out there to choose from, I chose missionary. Sometimes you just can't beat that classic. I really wanted to have him close to me and on top, so missionary it was. And boy did it pay to have him thrust into me like that! He allowed me three (four?) orgasms - I came practically on demand. All he has to do is tell me "come" and within seconds there I am, coming once again. After the second (third?) he went to pull away, but I must've looked so happy that he came back to me and actually said "one more?". I'm so suprised that my body can work like that. The third (forth?) orgasm was most definately the hardest, and not for the first time I saw lights at the point of release. This time they were little triangles of yellow, other times they have been blue circles or red dots. I don't know what causes it, but boy it's good! (You can tell how good it is - I haven't started a new paragraph in ages!). By the time that was over, Sean actually asked me what was wrong - I was a bit shakey and there probably were tears in my eyes and I was resting my head up against his shoulder, rather disoreintated. All I could manage was, "I saw the lights!" hoping that he knew what I was on about.

He pulled me over so that I was resting my back on the edge of the bed, and within a few minutes he spurted his juices on my chest. It was so much fun watching him, though I had felt that perhaps I should've caused it myself. I was far too exhusted though. He went to the sink to wash off and I was left sitting on the floor like a little girl, not a care in the world, and playing with the sticky ooze that trailed over my breasts. Absolutely content, and honestly no cares in the world, and enjoying the play. Eventually I had to stand and wash it off too and then it was time to go and watch some scary TV.

4 comments:

Suze said...

Will you be joining in the half nekkidness?

Happy HNT ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I'm going to like this blog, methinks. Among the new things Spadix and I are wanting to try now that we've dropped any shred of holding back honesty re: our sex lives, we've discussed trying out some D/s play. For the nonce, just in the bedroom, but I bet it'll evolve just as some of the other things have. It's good to read some thoughts from someone else who isn't old-hat.

Oh, and sometimes I see swirls of color, like clouds on a planet, when I come. I thought I was the only one.

Into the bookmarks you go for my morning rounds! Thanks, too, for the comment on my entry about my (grumblegrumble) period.

Mel said...

Deb: thanks for the reasurence! Sometimes it doesn't come naturally at all and I wonder if it ever will.

Suze: Yes we will, but we haven't taken the photo yet. I have a bad habit of not writing posts until 11 at night, so we wont be joining in the half-nekkid fun until quite late...

Orchid: You are definately not the only one, something like 10% of (British) women experience it at some point or another. I'm going to enjoy visiting your blog too, me thinks :)

Alex said...

Catching up as you can see ...

Anyway, explorign your relationship and your own sexuality is what keeps relationships interesting. never stand still and never, ever, allow your sexuality/preferences/fnatasies/fetishes to be labelled