top/bottom sub/dom?
Sean commented after reading my last post (link) that I need to learn the difference between dom/sub and top/bottom and suggested that I go and have a read of the BDSM wiki (link). I haven't had a chance yet, what with the computer games we've been playing all day, but I will. I'm looking forward to learning a thing or two.
The assurance that he wasn't expecting to be dominated even though I was ontop gave me the confidence to try again last night and it was more of a success. This may have been, of course, because he started ontop and stayed there until I told him (between gasps) that I thought he wanted me ontop. He said he did, but in a bit. By the time I was up there I was enjoying everything so much I didn't worry about what to do. It was great.
Sean says I've worn him out. Which makes a change. Hopefully for the better.


No comments:
Post a Comment