Saturday, February 04, 2006

The joys of family life.

As we lay in bed last night, Sean commented that we haven't tried any new positions recently. I foolishly told him that I couldn't think of any more. I think he took that as a challenge, much to my delight. I wont go into detail about the various ways my arms and legs were twisted; let's just say I was on top again (link) and there weren't any chains or rope in sight. He held me with just his hands, arms and *grin* teeth.

I think I melted.

He told me to say if he was being too rough, and at some points there was a little voice in my head telling me he was. I paid it no attention. When he entered me it was rather painful, he was rough and I wasn't wet enough. After a few thrusts he asked if it hurt. I said yes. He responded with "good". All of a sudden I was enjoying the rough, dry feeling. And then it wasn't dry for much longer...

I was very mindful of the fact that my parents were sleeping just across the hall [the joys of visiting my family home - my young brother has just walked in "what you doing?" "erm..."] and I think I would have enjoyed the whole thing more if I could have made more noise, or at least had something to bite onto. I think we'll have to explore some more when we go back to halls tonight.

No comments: