Nothing relaxes you quite like... a blowjob and chocolate!
Sorry first post in a few days, been so busy revising not had time!
So there I was complaining about revising when Mel says "I just thought of something naughty." After a bit of coaxing she said that she thought that if she gave me head whilst I revised then I would be more relaxed and I would also enjoy it so next time I came to revise I would enjoy it too... Well, we weren't in the kinda situation where she could have gone down on me there and then so we went back to hers. By that time I was fed up with revision, so didn't bring any with me, but on the way Mel told me she wanted me to make up a story...
Mel likes being told stories when she's giving me head. In fact she says its one of her favourite things to do, and hey I don't mind making up a story on the spot to please the lady when she's gunna be giving me head! She's just starting her period again, seems that its not quite perfect yet, but hey 2 weeks is much better than 3 days! Anyway, she lets me know that she doesn't want anything, so I know tonight is all about me.
We get back and after changing into a smaller stretchier top she starts kissing and before long she's sucking it slow and deep. It's taking her a long time to master depth, but she's patient and she's getting better and better. If anyone has any tips,.... Anyway, I starts telling her about the future, our dungeon, her cage,... she gets released from the cage after spending a couple of days in there, only to be tied one limb to each leg of a gym horse. She's being f*cked by me at first, but then some other guys come in and have their way with her too... It must have taken over 20 minutes to tell the story, but after the first guy I was so close I decided to come when the second guy did. And I did. Hard. And lots. And she swallowed all of it. I was extremely impressed, I don't think she missed a drop.
Oh, and did I mention I was eating chocolate at the same time...? Chocolate and head, a perfect combination. You should try it some time!
Later,
Sean.


1 comment:
A BJ and some Chocolate? I would love that, considering I love Bj's and I love Chocolate! What kind of chocolate was it?
I hope you dont mind but I'm going to use that tip on my website!
www.pornstartips.com
Post a Comment