Beacuse he's worth it
Last night I made Sean dinner. I guess this is nothing new, I've made Sean's dinner every night this week so far; but last night I tried out a few new things and cooked a proper dinner with roast potatoes. I made them for me really - I currently seem to live on pasta and I miss potatoes a lot. May I say that they were the yummiest potatoes I have had in ages. I hope Sean noticed my feelings of domestic-ness.
Yesterday we also paid a deposit on a student house for next (academic) year. This almost definitely means that we will be living together next year. A new experience I can't wait for.
Anyway, in all the excitement of today, my excitement rose. Even amidst my PMS (which is still around, damn coil, and has been around for over a week) I wanted to make my man happy. So when he came into the bedroom with his cock hanging out of his jeans, I couldn't help but look longingly at it. He must have sensed my wanting, "Do you want to give me head?" he asked. I nodded. He lay back on the bed, all relaxed and reclining and waiting for me. I sat at the foot of the bed, looking down, glancing at him. "Are you going to give me head?" he asked. I sheepishly looked at his cock, then at his face. "You want me to force you?" he asked. Aware I hadn't said anything yet, I looked at him feeling guilty. He lent forward and grabbed at my neck, pulled me to him and kissed me, tongue probing my mouth. Now, this is what I wanted, what I craved!
Within minutes I had been placed at his cock, and I took delight in glancing my tongue over it and around it, taking as much as I could into my mouth. I wanted him so bad. I was in such a position that I could steal glances at his face to watch his enjoyment of me. That's the first time I've managed to look up at him like that, whilst giving him head, without being uncomfortable. He opened his eyes from time to time, and if I could've I would have smiled back. Then within seconds of his looking into my eyes I would close mine and concentrate on what I was doing. I hoped he got a lovely feeling in his belly like I do when he looks at me when he's giving me head.
Soon, though, his lust for orgasm rose to overtake his shear enjoyment of the act and he started to quicken the pace. He greedily thrust into my mouth and several times I gagged, wondering if I could see it all the way through to his orgasm. His hands were in my hair, holding me in place and he thrust into me and I couldn't move my head either to help or hinder him. And then, suddenly, he's saying my name again (link), telling me not to stop, telling me he is going to come and oh-god-dont-stop-now-Mel... He came hard and drool and come slimed down my hands as he lay back to let me take the last few drops from him. His satisfaction is most definitely worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment