A yummy blowjob.
In a tipsy state, I climb on top of my master to give him pleasure. He lies on the bed, in the dark, and I cannot see his expression, but I can imagine his smile. He demands that my hair be untied, and I oblige. He gently encourages my movements, pressing lightly on my head or shoulders when he enjoys what I'm doing. I start at the top of his chest, slowly moving down when the mood takes me. I pay attention to his nipples and all the space in between; kissing, licking and sucking to my heart's content.
My master wants more. I slowly make my way to his tummy, but I'm quickly distracted by his hot hard cock that's lying rigidly over his belly. His hands grab at my hair as I try to ignore it's hot presence, he wants me to take his cock into my mouth. Not content with me just kissing the shaft, he directs my head so that my only choice is to take his hard member into my mouth.
I indulge him. I thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, each time letting him further and further in. I flick my tongue over the head in time with my movements, to keep him interested and to hear him moan. His breathing becomes deeper and more ragged. If I could, I would grin to show my enjoyment of him. He's lost in a world of pleasure, concentrating on building up to the explosion of orgasm.
Perfect.
I shift position a lot, finding it hard to take him so deep when lying on top of him. My right hand continues to work up and down his shaft, exciting the parts that I can't possibly fit into my mouth. My left hand gently probes behind his balls; sliding, gliding, stroking and paying attention to the parts he responds to. He squirms, groans, and thrusts into my mouth; ever more speeding up to reach that sought after release. I could carry on forever, I'm so happy to be down here, giving my master the pleasure I otherwise can't give him at the moment. I can taste salty juices escaping early from him, giving me a chance to see what he will taste like when the time comes.
"Mel, I'm going to come. Mel, Mel..." I positively beam with excitement and smugness as he says my name over and over. As he comes, he groans and I swallow down all his juices like a good girl, riding out his orgasm until we are both satisfied that he is finished. He pulls me up to him for a kiss and we both settle down to sleep. I lie in his arms, a smug smile on my face.


No comments:
Post a Comment