Saturday, January 14, 2006

The 2-6-2 rule explained

Sex comes in tens. Out of ten times you have sex, six are average, two are fantastic and two are of the "why did I bother?" variety. We've been having so much fantastic sex recently, I thought what I read about the 2-6-2 rule just happened to other people. Today, though, was a bit of a downer, though I was still far from asking why I bothered.

I went round Sean's to do some study and ended up falling asleep snuggled up to him as he did his. I think that's what put me in a foul mood and it lasted the rest of the day. We later watched a documentary about a couple who were trying to rekindle their sex life and it got us both a bit horny. Half way through kissing on the bed, I went to the loo and came back to find Sean playing on the computer. Anyone watching would have seen my shoulders slump. Sometimes I feel he can't leave his computer alone. This time, though, he was playing on the computer for my benefit, loading up some naughty videos to play on random throughout our love making. He was taking his time about it though, so I laid back on the bed and tried to get myself back in the mood. Which I did with some help from my fingers. He came back to me once the images were playing and then he had to go again when his computer gave him some error. This happened a few times and it did tick me off a bit. I felt like asking him to leave it alone, but when he finally got it working it was worth it.

He took me when I was lying on my front, another favorite of mine (link). We both watched the screen and I could hear him make sighing and grunting noises. He doesn't normally make much noise, so I knew things were going good until he pulled out with an "oh" and his hot semen fell over my back. That 'oh' meant his orgasm was a purely mechanical thing, and it upsets me a bit when that happens. I already feel guilty that I can come so many times during sex and he has to watch and only have one. I feel worse, sorry for him too, when he obviously didn't enjoy his one orgasm. For me it puts a downer on things.

I think after that I was a bit curt with him and for the rest of the evening he was asking me what was wrong. I said "I must be tired" which now-a-days translates to "I'm grumpy, I don't know why" or "I'm grumpy and it's for lots of stupid little reasons". Today it was the latter; I woke up in the morning feeling grouchy, fell asleep in the middle of the day grouchy, woke up grouchy and felt in competition with Sean's computer. Which sounds stupid now I write it down, but there you go.

Sean, I'm sorry.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: