Friday, April 21, 2006

Intermission

"Welcome to intermission
Yeah... Intermission
Ahhhhhhhh... ...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... ..."
- The Offspring

I've been enjoying the recent story line a lot, and I hope you have too. I think I'll be breaking from it for a little while to allow myself time to think it through. For those who don't know what I'm on about, go and read Sean luvs goths. So far there are four parts. For those interested in suspense, have a read of post 2. For those interested in nudity, read post 4. The forth post contained my first HNT photo, which I hope many of the silent lurkers enjoyed. There's not much of a story behind it really, except that the arm warmers are really fun to wear. They feel great, both to wear and to touch. You can also see my collar in the photo, which Sean gave me for a birthday present. It's 1.5" wide and made of black leather. Instead of a buckle, it has a lock-and-key mechanism for which Sean has the key.

I moved back to halls today. I can't believe we had a month long Easter break! It's almost as long as the summer holidays we used to have at school. I don't know how I'm going to get back into doing college work - especially seeing as the blog has really taken off in the last few weeks. Sean comes back to the city tomorrow and we've made tentative plans for a fuck fest tomorrow afternoon - for those who are interested in real sex and not the fantasy I've been writing recently, I'm sure we'll keep you informed!

The recent fantasy posts have allowed Sean and I to have interesting conversations - we are now wondering if we really could pull off 'picking up a chick' to take her home with us. It's something we've talked about before, and something that's been used as fuel for Sean's stories [mmm his stories are hot]. The biggest problem is, though, that me and Sean have been together since we were 14 (Yikes!) Therefore, neither of us has a clue about flirting, or even showing interest in other people. We never had to learn how to do it in the playground, as we were happy with each other (Okay, there were times when we cheated on each other... but it's safe to say that it was more to do with naivety than to do with actively looking for another person). I can't say for Sean, but I'm still naive to other's advances and take it as signs of friendship. I hope this rambling shows the kind of situation we are in. The other factor, of course, is jealousy. That's something we wont know if it will show until we're in the situation. I couldn't help but touch on it with my writing.

All that's left for me to say is thank-you very much to those of you who have commented, especially Deb and Alex. It's your wonderful comments that kept me from stopping the 'Sean luvs goths' saga at the second post. Thanks guys. xxx

1 comment:

Alex said...

Flirting only gets better with practice. Practice in each other's company as it were, just in earshot with complete strangers so you can both compare notes afterwards. Even if you don't pull you'll have fun talking about it.

As for the comments, no problem, you're a great read.