What I want
What would I like to do tonight?
Hmmm... well, not having sex for the last week, I am pretty horny.
Not having had a proper shower for a couple of days I'm pretty stinky and sticky too.
Let's put the two together.
I'd like to take you to the bathroom. I'd like to strip you down and see your glistening body. I'd like to strip for you, and stand in the bathroom in all of my naked glory. Let's run the water in the bath. Let's light some candles. Let's settle down in the water in each others arms and tell each other of our future together. I'll wash your hair, if you do mine.
No honey, I don't want to do it here. Not in this moldy bathroom. You're getting horny, I know, but we need to get unsticky first. Let's enjoy the quiet atmosphere, away from the computers and TV. Away from our housemates. Yes, I know it's the only bathroom in the house, but they're away for the week anyway. Let's just sit back and relax for a bit.
Oh no. I can see it hardening between your legs. I guess time is running out for our relaxing bath. I guess it's time to get out.
I'd get out first, I know you like to see the water running down my body. A towel? Yes, I guess I should have one, for my hair at least. Here's yours. Here's a hand to help you get out of the bath. Have I been naughty these last few days? I'm sure we can think of something I haven't done. Or something I have done that I shouldn't have. I'd run upstairs, giggling as you swat my bouncing ass.
Yes. What I want tonight is some sweet, clean fun.


3 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog, mel. I've been here reading your blog. I hope your able to find some time with sean...
BIG HUGS
~padme
so much wants and desires ????
Hmmm clean sex, nothing like it.
Then again ...
Hmmm dirty sex, nothing like it
;)
Post a Comment