Turning into a spanko
I hope someone can help me out. The term 'spanko' - does it apply to the spanker or the spankee? Regardless, we are both beginning to enjoy our regular spankings very much. This was taken* the day we broke the spoon. It's now a slim paddle. I'll have to find a file at some point so I can smooth the edges down so I don't get a splinter. Because that would be very, very bad. The darker red spotches on my right cheek are where the spoon snapped. Even today, three days later, my bottom is complaining about being sat on. It's a new sensation for me, and a rather exciting one at that. May the spankings continue!


9 comments:
I refuse to allow a wooden spoon. I prefer my small whip. When thrown right, it hurts ten times worse and leaves a pretty spray of pink and red :)
I believe spanko refers to the actual act of spanking, not the ones involved, but I am searching for an answer for you. If will report back tomarrow with a more accurate answer.
Lovely image. Now would you like Suze's handprint on there...
Happy HNT to both of you ;)
Naughty...HHNT
Fun! HHNT :)
Lovely image...
HHNT!
I thought spanko was in reference to either the spanker or spankee who enjoys spanking. Maybe I'm wrong.
I love your HNT photo!! I'd love to give you a spank!!
BIG HUGS
~padme
This is one kinky view! Such a beautiful, tight, round ass!
Suze, I'll loan you one of my wooden spoons if you'd like to help me take over from Sean . . .
SK: We haven't tried a whip. Really should look into it one day, until then the spoon suits me fine!
MasterABD: That's very kind of you. I have a feeling it referrs to the spanker, though it could be both parties. Hope you're doing well.
mommyof3, crimson & becca: Thanks very much, your comments are appreciated.
Suze, Padme & Cherrie: *has already run and hid behind a leaf* I have three beautiful women after me with spoons... argh!
Post a Comment