Yawning sex?
So, Mel has complained that I haven't posted in a long time. And it is true, I haven't. I have been very busy working on a project with some friends, which I must complete by September, and unless I spend basically 48 hours a day doing it, it ain't gunna get done. My apologies...
Last night.
As wednesday night was such a powerful night for my Mel, she said at the time that she probably wouldn't be horny for quite a while due to how completely satisfied she was. And true enough, she wasn't that horny last night... At least not at first...
Mel will never refuse me sex, and is quite happy to have sex whenever I want. But when she is not really horny, she just sorta lies there. She partakes in kissing, e.t.c., but she is very sheepish, she just wants to follow, has to be told to do everything, is very poor at taking hints. This can make sex a lot more effort than I think it should be. Her attention does not seem to be elsewhere, which is good! It is purely enthusiasm during foreplay she lacks, I think. Once we are fucking she is more enthusiastic again, and often comes multiple times.
Well, last night she was lacking drive. I was really horny. I engaged her in foreplay, but she was not getting hornier. I decided that, as I had told her before that as my sex slave she should always be ready for me, she deserved punishment. I opted for our new old friend, the spoon. A few whacks and moans later, and I decided we should have some variety. So I got out her oldest [and thinnest] collar, and started spanking her with that. Though, it was more of a whipping, what with this being a flexible leather, round metal studded collar.
That seemed to work. She was starting to feel the pain now! This was probably the hardest I had hit her since we moved in, though she took the punishment like a good slave, without making too much noise [our housemates were asleep downstairs].
I tried both sides of the collar, seeing the different effects of them, enjoying watching the redness come up on her bottom, which was across my legs, her feet hanging in the air, and her head and hands supporting her on the floor.
In the end I had to stop, as the side of the bed I was sat on was cutting the blood supply off from my legs and they were beginning to become a little uncomfortable. I made her stand up, where I threatened to spank her breasts a few times, enjoying watching her flinch, telling her she must stay still. When I was done with my fun, I sent her back to the bed.
We sat down, and I picked up a poster I had yet to put up, entitled 'A periodic table of sex' - you guessed it, loads of different sexual positions laid out in a table like the periodic table.
I chose position 14: 'Yawning', which apparently isn't as boring as its title suggest. The man is on top, thrusting from the knees, the woman underneath, facing the male, her thighs clasping his hips. Their fingers interlock, and she pushes gently upwards, allowing them to stare into each others eyes as the fuck.
Mel didn't fully get it from the picture [the average women's lack of spatial awareness compared to the average man is a scientifically proven fact. This does NOT mean ALL women have poor spatial awareness, but I am afraid that Mel does...], so we decided to practice, in reverse, whilst I still had my boxers on. Mel enjoyed pretending that she was the one with the cock [as her dreams may let on] and ended up humping my leg as we kissed. I love it when she grinds against me, it is so arousing!
Soon I turned her over and we engaged in 'Yawning', which was brilliant. I love watching Mel's face as she is nearing orgasm, and especially when she is orgasming. I can tell she isn't faking it as her whole face goes bright red, even purple, and drains away quickly once she has come. She stares me hard in the eyes, letting me know that she is completely dedicated to me. Wonderful!
Not long afterwards it became too much for me and I came, at the same time as her. It felt wonderful. Afterwards I was weak, and my arms and fingers felt like they had had a full workout in the gym for a couple of hours. After a bit of kissing and cuddling, I went downstairs and had a shower, finally getting to bed shortly after 2, but being cool, refreshed and satisfied. I slept the best last night than I have done for ages, I only wish it had been earlier then 2, what with being woken at 9. I generally enjoy a good 10 hours in bed per night. [It takes me ages to get to sleep, even sleeping pills don't make it come in less than an hour. Some nights I can lay awake for over 4 hours.]
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this post, it has taken me almost 2 hours to write. No wonder I don't blog often! I must get back to work now.
Laters,
Sean.


1 comment:
Cherrie misses another commercial opportunity! I love the idea of the "Periodic Table of Sex"! I suppose I could still do something similar with my positions, though.
I also love the "Yawning" position, which sounds like a variant of missionary (there are so many of these). I'm glad she finally responded to your ministrations, allowing you to satisfy yourself as well!
Post a Comment