Sex blogging at mum's...
We were considering the title "How to maintain a sex blog on your parents' computer and not give them the slightest idea that you're doing it..." But it's a little too long. For those who are wondering, what you do is grab a Linux Live CD and come home on a weekend that your parents aren't around for long. Or you could just live out the horror shown by Art's cute sex blogger, left (find all of his cartoons here including the other 8 frames of this one).
Do you remember a while ago we wrote about a couple named Sally and Mark? They're long-term friends of ours, but we don't see them very often. We've written before about Sally's recurrent threats to with-hold sex when Mark doesn't do what she says. She talks about ignoring him when she doesn't want sex. I couldn't imagine doing that without it turning into a game. Anyways... Things have been getting more and more interesting between Mark, Sally, Sean and I. As we're in my hometown for the weekend, we invited Sally and Mark around for an innocent game of cards. The online chat quickly turned to things of a sexual nature...
Now, we are talking about a woman whom I've been friends with since infant school (kindergarten). Do I really want to go there with her? I'm just looking upon it as some harmless fun between friends. Besides, when Sean later mentioned whips when they were round, Sally had a rather worried expression on her face and asked Mark if they should "go home now". I think, on some level, she knows what we're into. They've both had enough hints over the last couple of years. As have most of our friends, in fact. If it came down to it, would I be up for a foursome with Sally and Mark and Sean? Dispite my want for female flesh, I don't think I would be.
Last night, after Sally and Mark had gone home, Sean and I got down to some real business. Having been told that we were going to indulge in "some real loving", I was rather moist even before Sean went down on me. He was slow but relentless, hitting me over and over in just the right spot. It felt wonderful. Should I mention that it's the first time in over three weeks that he'd spent any measurable time down there? You can see why I just melted in his hands. After reaching an orgasm I didn't even think I was going to be allowed to have, Sean slithered up my body and within no time he had penetrated me. A huge smile crossed my face; he wasn't wearing a condom.
(I should say things here along the lines of always practice safe sex)
It's been a long while since we haven't had to use a condom. I'd forgotten just how wet and hot and slippery and extra intimate sex can feel without them. And Sean's senses are heightened and he comes to the edge of orgasm a lot quicker, which isn't a bad thing because I still very much enjoy what I get. Which is often a succession of climax after climax, just like last night.
Yes, condoms are great if you don't know your partner's history. But if you do, and you use other contraception if you don't want to become pregnant, then condom-free play every once in a while is the best thing you can treat your partner to.
Don't forget, dear readers, to get in your questions for this week's weekender, a forum in which we answer your questions. If you don't want to leave a comment, e-mail me at mels.smblog@googlemail.com.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art, if you want me to take away your images, I will, just let me know...


1 comment:
Have either of you done any bdsm before with other people or is this your first time? How did it come about? Did one of you bring it up to the other, or did it just happen naturally? What are some limits that the two of you have made and how did you come to them?
On a side note, I come to London in 3 weeks. If there were one place I should eat, what would it be and what should I get?
Post a Comment