I miss you when I am asleep
Last night, Mel slept over. She was still on, so no action, but it was just nice to have someone to cuddle up to. Normally I find myself trying to distract myself from it, but I really miss her when I go to sleep. And when I wake up in the night. Normally when we sleep together in a single bed I sleep very poorly, waking all the time, but last night was different, I slept really well.
...And when I woke, boy was I horny! I felt really guilty, but I couldn't help it. She somehow sensed my hornyness (could have been me grinding my cock against her arse...) and after a while asked if we had any condoms here (as she was still on!). I did, so we got on with it. I was still very tired, so I decided to come when she did, and told her so. She didn't seem to mind, so we came (almost) together. It was just enhanced missionary, but it was so good, she's really getting her sex-drive back after them pills, which is great! I love the way her hands go all over me, just wish they would be a little harder... I like being pushed too, just not quite as much as she does.
Can't wait for next (academic) year, where we will be (hopefully) living together!


No comments:
Post a Comment