Maybe I really am masochist?
Last night, Sean stayed up late again on his laptop whilst I fell asleep next to him. There was a film on though that we were both trying to watch, so I tried to stay awake, but to no avail. By the time Sean came to bed, I was barely awake and indicated to him that we could do as we did a few nights ago.Things progressed a lot quicker this time and soon he had me on my front, taking me hard and deep. And while this was happening, it was... well, it was nice but it wasn't doing much for me. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying it, but I wasn't going to come.
That changed when Sean started indulging his biting needs. He's been in a biting mood for roughly three months, and often indulges himself; biting my neck, my shoulders, my breasts, anything he can get his teeth into at the time. As I write, it's currently my back and waist. Last night, it was my shoulder under attack, and boy did it feel good! Suddenly I was coming and whispering words of encouragement to my lover. Funny how a little bit of pain did that to me. Maybe I am a masochist after all. I wonder whether many couples experience this change in response to pain?


No comments:
Post a Comment