Saturday, August 19, 2006

The weekender

We're doing something new this weekend. Sean and I decided it was time for us to let you take the lead. I sit here each night trying to think of things to write, and in the end we just don't know how well it'll go down. That's why this weekend we're giving you the opportunity to ask us a question. It can be anything you like from, "How did you meet?" through to "How do YOU eat yours?". There are a few exceptions, we won't give out our address for example. But those sort of exceptions are hopefully obvious. If we get enough questions, then we'll post our answers here. If we get lots of questions then we'll pick the ones we feel like answering and then answer the rest during the week (or reserve them for next weekend).

Like I've already said, we never know how well a post will go down, so show some support and ask what ever is on your mind. You can leave it as a comment or e-mail me at mels.smblog@googlemail.com if you want to remain anon.

Ask away, dear readers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image from Pimp That Snack

1 comment:

Alex said...

Well I'd love to take your lead ;)

To both of you. If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?

And I'm sure the new feature will go down really well :)