Thursday, September 14, 2006

Half-Nekkid in the Garden

Well, today we're meant to be taking photos of us being Half-Nekkid in the garden. So we rushed to the garden, and what did we find? It was raining. I do wonder why they've made world naked gardening day in September, that's surely too late in the year? Rain, rain, rain.

Oh well, that just means you get to see me wearing just a rain mac. Aren't you lucky? Click the image and it'll be bigger*.

Don't forget to get your questions in for The Weekender. Whatever's on your mind, we'll endeavour to answer it. Personal or philosophy... or personal philosophy, we don't mind. In fact, we're both comment whores - we love to hear from every one.

For more Half-Nekkid fun, visit Os.

*Image removed

4 comments:

BKS said...

Hmmm I think I need to check those melons to make sure they are ripe:P

HHNT and send some of that rain to Texas haha

Brad

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. I like it.

HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

That's hysterical! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

but you look so cute in your gardening shoes and raincoat!!

LOL!!

And you raise a good point too!

HHNT!!