Thursday, September 28, 2006

That's a nice curve you've got there!

Sean took this photo this morning*. It shows of a side of me you've never seen before. Do you like it?

This weekend, we're letting you take the lead in The Weekender. Is there something you want to know? About us, about the lifestyle, about our history, about knot-tieing... Ask away. We'll post our response this Sunday.

Here are some previous Q&A:


*Image removed
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

The Middle Child said...

Happy HNT, and thanks for the NSFW heads up!
Very nice!

paitl1 said...

i don't think you should even have to ask if we like it. the answer is yes. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful curve..
Happy HNT mel..
BIG HUGS
~padme

Anonymous said...

I love the curve myself ;-)

HHNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

That's a clever and artistic pic. Nice curves! HHNT

Unknown said...

Nice pic...

I wouldn't mind to edit some of your pics in my blog: www.weinthenet.blogspot.com. I hope you visit it and leave there your comments...
Keep in touch.

Mr. X

Master Fitz said...

Lovely curve indeed.

We may join in this HNT lark next week...