Easily distracted
When we came home from camp (link) we had roughly 45 minutes until the bus came, which would take us to the union cinema. I had my orders, I was to run a bath for us both. So I did, we're both stinky after a weekend camp. The actual bath itself was shared due to time constraints and we spent all our time washing each other instead of relaxing. I couldn't help but notice his hard-on bobbing about in the water, though. When it was time for us to get out, he stood first and I stayed on my knees to give him room. Which put me just at the right height to be distracted by his cock. Yummy. "What are you doing?" he asked me as I gave his cock a couple of kisses. "Giving him what he wants" I replied. And with that I sucked his cock all the way till the time came for Sean to come deep in my mouth. I only meant to acknowledge the fact that I knew his cock was hard, I didn't mean to see it all the way through to completion... honest...
The good thing now is that hopefully our love making session tonight will be longer than it would have been. Lucky me.


No comments:
Post a Comment