TV sex tips actually work...
Last night Sean tried out a tip we saw on the tele. It worked like a dream. The tip is detailed here, but it basically involves spelling out the alphabet with your tongue when you give a woman head. I've heard of it before and thought it sounded silly... but... wow! It's really worth trying, especially when the flat of the tongue is used instead of the point. Yummy.
Very quickly, I lusted for Sean's cock inside me, and he indulged me. Once again, I had that sense of there being "nothing more right in the whole world", first mentioned here. That feeling overwhelms me, and I often wonder why so many sane people decree that sex between unmarried, but committed, people is wrong. Sex isn't a vice; it's the most wonderful, forfilling, beautiful thing in the whole world. Nothing is more right.
Our love making last night was very simple, no ropes or spoons in sight. It was just plain, loving sex with lots of noise, kisses and cuddles. I realise that for a blog called "S&M Blog", ours has been very 'vanilla' recently. Hopefully we will get back to the chains and spoons sometime soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment