Gentle doesn't always lead to rough
We stood on the corner outside my halls. Talking about plans for the future, dreaming about what we would do if we were rich, discussing Sean's programming skills... My lust for him growing and growing, trying to hide my disapointment when he made it obvious that he wasn't coming up to my flat for some loving. We stood there for quarter of an hour, in the cold dark, not wanting to say goodbye. Eventually Sean looks at his watch "Should have been in bed a while ago." I meekly smile, ready to say goodbye. "So, er, shall I come up to yours for sex?" he asks.
My sudden joy suprised me, it must have been obvious to him, as I grin and try to take his hand and walk towards the stairs to my flat. He informs me on the way "only one orgasm for you, then you tell me to come." he wants to be quick. I enquire if I can have a second if I come when he does. He thinks that's reasonable.
Upstairs we undress quicker than usual and suddenly he is down on me, tounging away. I wonder what definition of 'quick' he's working to, and I squirm as I try to hold off my orgasm - I want him to be in me when I come.
He moves back up my body and asks for a condom. As I find one my mind is filled with thoughts about our last time (link). It's been a week since, we are both lusting for eachother, it's going to be rough and it's going to hurt again. I don't want it to hurt, please don't let it hurt.
He lies ontop and enters; and there it is - it's hurting as he pushes in. This pain I'm used to though, it always hurts momentarilty when he enters for the first time in a while. Quickly, within a few thrusts, it goes away and I am filled with a huge love for him. I whisper "I've missed you so much" (or did I just think it?) and it's true. This feels so right, there's nothing more right in the whole wide world.
The feelings of deep love are soon overtaken by feelings of lust: I want more. I squirm and try to move my hips so they meet his in time with his thrusting. Something isn't right, something feels different. I look into his eyes and he smiles. I know what it is, he's keeping his thrusts shallow! I know I complained last time (link), but please thrust harder! Deeper! Whatever it is you're doing differently, stop it! He continues to smile. Like this, it feels like I'm never going to come. Just what is his definition of quick, anyway?
Eventually the tease becomes unbearable, my hands travel down his back and push on his ass. "More!" I gasp. He smiles, shakes his head. I take back everything I said about harder, deeper, rougher thrusts hurting! I want it! I need you to take me rougher! A small voice right in the back of my head tells me to just enjoy what he is giving me; it points out our musings over the fact that a few years ago I didn't need the rough play to come; it tells me that I asked for the gentle play and now I'm throwing it out like a baby throwing a toy out of the pram.
He soon comprimises, and changes position slightly to allow one of my legs over his shoulder. His thrusts feel more intense, hitting me just at the right place, and I quickly come. Being strongly tempted to disobey him and let him carry on until I orgasm again, I remember that I'm a good girl and I remember that his recent spankings have been very hard and stingy. Therefore, though being tempted to do otherwise, I tell him between gasps to come. My orgasm is building again but I keep my eyes open to see him. We come practically together, his face screwed up in just a way which conveys all of his pleasure.
I know I'm the only girl to have seen that expression on him, and that thought feels me with joy.


No comments:
Post a Comment