Morning glory
Last night was our second night at my family home in my lovely double bed. Older readers may not realise the significance of this fact, but let me assure you that sharing a double bed is a lot easier than sharing a single like we do at Sean's and at my halls. We try and make full use of the space, and last night was no exception.
Last night I think Sean was in the mood to be dominated. I find it hard to dominate him, every part of me worries that I'm not doing what he wants. Which is silly, right? Because the whole point of domination is that you do what you want. But what if what you want is to make the sub happy? We ended up starting in missionary with Sean squeezing my neck. I think from that point he was enjoying domination too much to swap places. Recently we've both had a thing for biting, and he quickly started to bite my neck and breasts. There was a point when he bit very hard on my flesh (I have bruise there now) . It was an odd sensation, as if this part of my skin was acting like my clitoris and I came as he bit harder and harder. I later commented that was weird, but I'm not sure he knew what part of the act I was referring to.
After my first orgasm, as always, the second and third were not very long after and he ended up taking me from behind, pushing my head hard into the mattress. It was uncomfortable, but so very arousing.
This morning I awoke to Sean's cock pushing its way into me. I sleep on my front, so it wasn't very hard for him to mount me. I remember being amazed that I was wet enough for him, and I hope he appreciated it. That is, assuming, he didn't touch me first. If he did touch me, why didn't I wake? Surely this must be a scary thought: I'm even easier when I'm asleep than when I'm awake. At least that means he can take me whenever he wants. Which is what I'm here for.
I'm so very lucky.


1 comment:
I have trouble taking charge and being in control, too. I don't like giving orders, or just taking what I want. Usually. (Once in a very rare while, I get in a mood, but soooo rarely.) On the other hand, I do very much enjoy being ACTED UPON, rather than ACTING UPON, and (I just read from your BDSM wiki link) I think I would enjoy dominating from the bottom. (I have now officially learned my New Thing of the Day. Thanks!)
Oooh, biting. I go crazyinsane when Spadix bites my shoulders or my neck. Hard.
Post a Comment