Monday, March 06, 2006

It's story time...

Mel's been in a bit of discomfort for the last short while, she was probably too hard with me the other night! Well, I offered (being in a gentle mood) for her to opt between us both getting head or having gentle sex. She opted for head, but with a story. She does love her stories. Well, I am a bit useless at making up stories on the spot, I have to REALLY be in the mood to make a good one. So instead I went on the web, and we found a couple stories, which I read to her as she knelt, cramped under the desk, and gave me head. One was about a 3-some (MMF) which was quite good, and the other was about BDSM, but I think it was too violent for our wants, the girl was made to bleed, and she said stuff like "my gash". Personally, in a dirty context, I prefer the word "cunt". "Pussy" is good too, but gash/slit/etc I just don't like. Each to their own. I didn't enjoy reading that one as much, though it did have some good bits....

Mel's getting so good at head. She's gaining the style that makes you feel like you are always on the edge of coming, for the whole time. It's awesome, and it feels so good when I actually do come, though that still takes a little help from my hands on the back of her head and some faster thrusting. It's strange how much hearing a woman choking on your cock can turn you on...

Afterwards I washed quickly and was just about to command her to the bed when she told me she was satisfied. She had been giving me head for... well.. a very long time. Cant remember exactly how long, but it was two stories, read aloud, slowly (I was a bit distracted...). I didn't understand how she could not be horny after that. As it turns out, she had that satisfied throbbing that she gets after orgasm or something, and so was satisfied. That and I had told her a few hours before I wanted to be in bed by 11:30 and it was already gone midnight... I suppose she only gets that throbbing normally after penetrative sex, not oral sex, so she was happy...

Well, best get back to my work,

Have fun out there, and men: don't underestimate the importance of slow blowjobs. I know your instincts tell you to just go for it, but trust, a quicky is good, but not as good as it can be,

Laterz,

Sean.

PS: Please leave a comment one one of the posts. Any of them... Hey! You! Yes you! I see you! Please leave a comment! It doesn't take long! Please? Ta.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Well... its cheating, but you told me to.

Didn't know you had posted on here, you never mentioned it. It's good to read about what you think about me :)

Mel xx