A pretty girl for you.
It was a good time, sharing a whole fortnight with Sean, living in a house with only him and acting all domestic-goddess-like. Like it was our house. It was a glimpse into what it will be like in a few years time. There was one thing on my mind, though.
"Sean, I've missed the chains."
Pretty soon, we were back in my room and my chains were out. He had told me that he didn't want the chains to become a fetish, sure they were nice but they weren't needed, were they? I agreed that of course they weren't, and why would I let it become one? Why would I deny myself orgasm* if everything else was right apart from there not being a chain in sight? With that sorted, my top was off and my collar was on.
Sean tied my arms together infront of my body, in a way that was nothing like this at all:
I tried for ages to find an image (I'm sure I've seen one) to illustrate what I meant, but my google-ing skills suck. I found only one. It was of a young asian boy which I didn't want to post, so I decided I'd treat us to a fine example of womenhood in rope instead. Nothing to do with this post. But fine anyway. She's from http://www.nawashi.com, by the way.
Anyway, my elbows were forced to be bent and so my hands ended up together infront of my mouth. An idea immedieatly struck Sean, I think. He told me to kneel, and within no time at all his cock escaped out of his jeans and he was lent back on the bed while I saw to his needs. I could tell he was enjoying it, all moans and grunts. Boy was it fun. Our love making was very much like our second session on this night, with us sat on the edge of the bed. And when we were finished I didn't want to take my collar off. Sometimes I wonder if he would ever leave it on me, chain me up and tell me to sleep at his feet. But then I realise that we would both miss our cuddles.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Sean has, rightly, pointed out that it's subconcious. So, he says, the only solution is to only use them once in a while. I'm alright with that. For now.


No comments:
Post a Comment